Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2/3 - 2/7 Events & Promotions

Double EXP for all!

Time: 2/3/2015 0:00 - 2/5/2015 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers: All servers

Description: During the event, all players will receive a double EXP buff to level up quickly!

Pet Growth Blessing

Time: 2/6/2015 0:00 - 2/8/2015 23:59 (Server Time)

Server: All Servers

Description: Slow growing Pet? Get a 5% increase in the critical success rate for Pet Growth during the event. Helps you quickly improve your pets' Battle Rating!

Humble Recharge Bundle

Time: 2/4/2015 0:00 - 2/6/2015 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers: All servers

Description: Recharge any amount during the event to receive Recharge Pack x1. Players can only receive this reward once a day.
    Recharge Pack contains:
    • Star Feather x2
    • Purifaction Lock x1

It Pays to Consume

Server: All Servers

Details: Spend Gold during the event to get some truly excellent rewards in the mail, at 23:59 each night!

Time: 2/3/2015 00:00 - 23:59 (Server Time)

[Rewards]

Click image for larger version

Name:	2.3 It Pays to Consume.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.8 KB
ID:	1765245

Time: 2/7/2015 00:00 - 23:59 (Server Time)

[Rewards]

Click image for larger version

Name:	2.7 It Pays to Consume.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	1765244

Rules:
    • All players may participate in this event.
    • "Spend" means spending Gold in-game. This includes auto-purchases. Only items that you’ve purchased with your own Gold, during the event, will count towards your spending total.
    • Items bought with Vouchers do not count for the purposes of this event.
    • You only receive one prize per day at 00:00. The prize sent corresponds to your highest spending total.
    • If you wish to get a different prize pack, you can spend a different amount the next day. Spending count is reset at 00:00 (server time).

holds up metal detector, a bucket and metal mining equipment, excuse me well i go use these tools, to mine some rare metals, so i can actually participate in these events.,,.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Superman View Post
      holds up metal detector, a bucket and metal mining equipment, excuse me well i go use these tools, to mine some rare metals, so i can actually participate in these events.,,.
      You can actually participate in all of these events without cashing...just do free gold for the humble bundle pack and waste your growth stones/SAVED UP GOLD for the Pet Growth event/daily spend events.
      Learned to be a ICD coder. Learning how to be a programmer.

Comment

Working...
      X