Please be aware of scam sites.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM_Serrin
    started a topic Please be aware of scam sites.

Please be aware of scam sites.

Dear players,

Recently there has surfaced a scam site using our R2games logo but it is not legitimate. The only legitimate way to recharge is through the games you play or on our official store.r2games.com site.

Using any other method puts your account at risk for hacking and having your personal information stolen and used for other nefarious means.

Please be vigilant and practice your online safety.

Sincerely,

R2 Games Support

• galaticgamer48
    replied
    MY ACCOUNT JUST GOT SUSPENDED...ALONG WITH MY IP...............Thing is, I literally just said "hi" in the world chat once i just got disconnected because of poor connection, but as soon as I said hi, my account was gone....I can still log into it, but I cant play the game, so can you unsuspend my account and block any differ-ent ips apart from the one mostly used for HatsuneAddict (my account) or my login one (galaticgamer48)....And please unsuspend me, I know im not making this believable, but you gotta believe me its true, I dont know how I got hacked im really confused and upset about this, help in any way you can, just any help will be enough for me

Leave a comment:

• 14leonisa
    replied
    Dont just give ur user and pass in any Sites Maybe its a hack site >.<

Leave a comment:

• pogirontags64
    replied
    hmmmmmmmnmmmmmm

Leave a comment:

• Witch3730s
    replied
    Hmm