Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mentor Team] Developments

Dear Players,

Due to certain developments ingame with our volunteer's we regret to announce we will not be taking any more new applicants.
    At the same time all the previous GM's involved with the Lunaria Story team have been removed from their position, they have no affiliation with us anymore.

We have currently still a few volunteers with us, they will continue trying to help you out as they have before.
    I request you treat them with respect as people who are honestly trying to help you should get.

With this I will conclude this little announcements and I wish you all a pleasant day.

Regards,
    Tartarus
    The Underworld zone of eternal torment, where the greatest sinners were punished for their transgressions. That is where I rule.
    Please think twice about your posts!

I'm triggered by you telling me to have a pleasant day.Click image for larger version

Name:	triggered.gif
Views:	1
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	1729030
    Learned to be a ICD coder. Learning how to be a programmer.

Comment

did the r2 staff finally find out the truth about people abusing there power?

Comment

*their, just saying

Comment

GM can you please remove my second pass in s134 shes name is mascre please gm im real owner im unremembered the sec pass please/.

Comment

^^^ lol

Comment

Originally posted by 1698409893811469 View Post
              GM can you please remove my second pass in s134 shes name is mascre please gm im real owner im unremembered the sec pass please/.
              Don't think a GM can reset your password, just force unlock it.
              Learned to be a ICD coder. Learning how to be a programmer.

Comment

Originally posted by 1698409893811469 View Post
                You will need to file a ticket and prove you're the real owner, this is usually done by a receipt of recharge or something like it.
                The Underworld zone of eternal torment, where the greatest sinners were punished for their transgressions. That is where I rule.
                Please think twice about your posts!

Comment

R2.. just be honest with us that you are just keeping Lunaria Story running and keep giving us new servers without updates, bug fixes because you just want to leech from rechargers to fund your more popular games. Just be out with it that you're going to close LS in the end. Don't beat around the bush..

Comment

They will fix it.
                    Last edited by lunarias131; 03-02-2017, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Yeah tell us, so I can quit now before I get too addicted

Comment

Working...
                      X