Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New LS Server – [S138] Misty Gardens

Hi Heroes,

Join us on May 17th as we unveil our latest Lunaria Story server, [S138] Misty Gardens.

Misty Gardens will be launching at 10AM GMT (2AM PDT / 5AM EDT / 5PM GMT+8) and will be an EU server.

Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Click HERE to check out a series of New Server events!

uhm, if this new server is to be an EU server, shouldn't it be launched at 5pm GMT+8 instead? 10am GMT+8 = EU 5pm? correct me if I am wrong, most new servers are launched in the morning of their respective time zone, no?

Comment

Originally posted by Tsuna View Post
      uhm, if this new server is to be an EU server, shouldn't it be launched at 5pm GMT+8 instead? 10am GMT+8 = EU 5pm? correct me if I am wrong, most new servers are launched in the morning of their respective time zone, no?
      This Eu server launched at the same time.http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....4-at-10-00-GMT

This one launched at a different time. http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....€“-Europe
      They seem to launch at 10:00 AM GMT+8 more commonly from what I can tell, but that's only the information I know. I would take a guess and say no they aren't launched in the morning of their respective time zone.
      Last edited by iamdestroyer; 05-11-2017, 12:00 PM. Reason: I forgot
      Learned to be a ICD coder. Learning how to be a programmer.

Comment

New LS Server – [S127] The Sanitarium – Going Live 8/4 at 10:00 GMT - this is EU server since it's launched at 10am in the morning; (17:00 GMT+8, 05:00 EDT, 01:00 PDT )

New LS Server – [S135] Beybluff – launching at 9AM GMT (2AM PDT / 5AM EDT / 5PM GMT+8)

To what I know (after checking the past servers launching time), GMT+8 is an Oceanic server and the above 2 servers which you have highligted are launched in the morning of EU time. The new coming server will be launched at 10:00 AM GMT+8 which should be an Oceanic server not EU server, no?
        Not trying to argue about anything, just hope R2 can clarify if this new server is an EU or Oceanic server?
        Last edited by Tsuna; 05-12-2017, 01:15 AM.

Comment

Tsuna, server launches at 17:00 GMT +8. Can you check my time conversion for euro server time in the post, please?
          Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
          Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            Tsuna, server launches at 17:00 GMT +8. Can you check my time conversion for euro server time in the post, please?
            Morning to you, MemoryLane and thanks for the clarification.

Comment

Merge

No Merge? We need merge in s127

Comment

Working...
              X