Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lunaria Story Server Merge

Hi Heroes,

A server merge is scheduled for Friday, the 19th of May beginning at 10:00 AM GMT+8. These servers will be down for approximately 2 to 4 hours to allow for adequate testing, but could be longer. Please watch this thread for any updates or changes.

The following servers to be merged are:

S131 - S135
    S132 - S134

Players from those servers may lose their connections or be unable to login to the game at this time. Following the merge, the way you’ll access the game will not change; you'll use your original accounts to login to and recharge on the merged server.

And s129-s130 became spectators
    Name: [129] Yang
    Level: 66
    Vip: 6
    Class: Sword
    Might: 900K+
    Guild: Void
    Partner/Master: [129]Ying

Nothing is different

Comment

S127 azzo:?

Comment

why no merge s127?

Comment

Congrats to the servers that will merge Have fun~
          Name: [101]Onishirei
          Class: Ultimate Elementalist
          Level: 84
          Might: 1 Million+
          VIP: 6 2/3?
          Guild: Jinyiwei (AGL)

Partner/Pupil: [72]Keiko <3

Comment

Mhhh... Why no merge server 127??? 5 player max online!!!

Comment

Next is s131/s135 - s127? Or maybe merge both with s8~ ;D
              Name: [101]Onishirei
              Class: Ultimate Elementalist
              Level: 84
              Might: 1 Million+
              VIP: 6 2/3?
              Guild: Jinyiwei (AGL)

Partner/Pupil: [72]Keiko <3

Comment

please dont merge us with s104 nor s124

ign: twitch
                level: 64
                guild: claymore
                might: 280k+
                server: s133

Comment

merge 127 & 128 to s8
                  Last edited by donny9390; 06-05-2017, 10:18 PM.

Comment

merge s15 . old server getting die
                    Server : S30 - Citadel of Seers
                    Name : Ylvis
                    Class : Swordsman
                    Guild : â™”QUEENSâ™”
                    Level : 88
                    Might : 1,175,000
                    VIP : VIP 7
                    Star Palace : 345

Comment

merge 133 to 104 asap

Comment

Merging any euro server with s8 would not be wise considering all the horror stories we get told regarding that server, too many bullies and power mad in a single guild, S127 has a nice balance of active people which would not be active if r2 merged with s8. People are only requesting a merge so s8 can kill the new players off. R2 made a good decision in not merging with s8

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
                          Merging any euro server with s8 would not be wise considering all the horror stories we get told regarding that server, too many bullies and power mad in a single guild, S127 has a nice balance of active people which would not be active if r2 merged with s8. People are only requesting a merge so s8 can kill the new players off. R2 made a good decision in not merging with s8
                          Rly funny this kinda comment coming from someone who bullied all the servers you were in and quitting s8 cause couldn't bully like you did to the new servers.
                          Now you're afraid of merge? But hey you have an army of alts and friends there and shouldn't you be banned and happy with your chargeback?

Last edited by Lussama; 06-30-2017, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Not sure why you're being offensive. as i have no idea as to what you're referring too, or to whom for that matter.

But i will say this...

Merges are fine, providing that everyone just plays the game without fear of being targeted. most players are above 1.5m on s8
                            and i am sure moderators would agree with me that Lunaria Story is the only game on the platform that has drama issues.
                            Which is probably why R2 have lapsed its care towards the game. so Luss(Dr)ama as the name intentionally states.

If there is someone on s8 thats quit maybe you need to sit back and wonder why every guild on your server has died off
                            and no ones wants to pursue a merge there. As for chargebacks, you should be aware that r2 will ban any account instantly
                            if a chargeback is made which is automatic by the system. and if i had chargedback i would not be speaking to you now.

I will not divulge in a forum rant with anyone, but as we live in a freedom of speech democracy, i simply wanted to point out
                            my feelings and i am sure there are others that would concur. Have a good day
                            Last edited by Magic; 07-01-2017, 07:37 AM.

Comment

S8 has enough active players themselves, there is no need for another merge for them considering s8 players alwayss trying to stall ranks, i do wonder how it'd be like for 127 people that dont have a chance vs their might difference.

Comment

Working...
                              X