No announcement yet.

Lunaria Story Maintenance 1/25 @ 10 AM GMT+8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do something about our server please We missed lots of events we must get something .

Comment

s139 n 145 r closed.

Comment

why i can't enter in serv 145

Comment

Any Updates at all from anyone, On when all servers (S145) will be fixed???!!!!!!

Comment

why we cant enter server 145/139 ? please tell us the reason.. thank you..

Comment

Fix s145 please whole day server down -_-

Comment

Oceanic Server S145/S139 are Broken almost 13 hours now, come on whats going on please?
                Server S141/S127/s8
                Lunaria Story

The Elf Gamers forgot........

Comment

Stop making s145/s139 your guinea pigs! Go try that on a dead server, but not on us. It's almost been 13 hours now, and it has nothing to do with this maintenance. At least have the decency to give us an explanation of WHY we can't log onto our server

Comment

I've seen this before its a connection problem between the game server and the database server, i'm sure if you report it in a ticket with a screenshot, they will fix it. i have just sent one myself.
                    Server S141/S127/s8
                    Lunaria Story

The Elf Gamers forgot........

Comment

Announcement threads are for announcements. In the future, use the Bug Reports thread so that someone who is available during the day, as I am not, can see your report and forward it, and you won't have wait 13 hours for me to get home from work.

It's been reported, from this bug report: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...5668-s145-s139
                      If I get any updates before your server is back online, I will post it in that thread.
                      Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
                      Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Cant log in on s145. am i the only one?

Comment

Oui je ces pas comme joue le Jeux

Comment

Working...
                          X