Lunaria Story Maintenance 03/29 @ 10 AM GMT+8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R23929073 View Post
    PLease rush that merge for s147 and below and above we need mo players , btw s147 rogue is such a bully ;D
    this is not the right place to cry dude

Comment

is there ever a right place to cry?

Comment

so i have sent two ticket bout my paypall being hack , and r2 is not doing anytging bout it. i’ve spent nsny money in there, and theychose to ignore me. looks like all theycare is bout taking money.

Comment

Originally posted by R215760879 View Post
          so i have sent two ticket bout my paypall being hack , and r2 is not doing anytging bout it. i’ve spent nsny money in there, and theychose to ignore me. looks like all theycare is bout taking money.
          If your paypal account was hacked, you should change your paypal password and contact paypal support (link will take you to the process of resolving unauthorized purchases) immediately.

Any refunds shouldn't have an adverse reaction on your game account if the orders don't appear in your account's order history here: http://www.r2games.com/user/?ac=order, because they wouldn't be recharges made from your account. If the orders are found there, you should gather the order numbers from that page because that's what R2 would need to investigate the purchases, but still contact paypal so you can get that refunded.

In the meantime, since you are concerned about security, from the ingame recharge panel, select any recharge amount to open the payment screen. In the top right corner is a drop down box where you can unlink your payment information. Going forward, make sure the box that asks if you want your info saved is unchecked for your purchases, and the system won't store any of it.
          Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
          Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

If your paypal account was hacked, you should change your paypal password and contact paypal support (link will take you to the process of resolving unauthorized purchases) immediately.

Any refunds shouldn't have an adverse reaction on your game account if the orders don't appear in your account's order history here: http://www.r2games.com/user/?ac=order, because they wouldn't be recharges made from your account. If the orders are found there, you should gather the order numbers from that page because that's what R2 would need to investigate the purchases, but still contact paypal so you can get that refunded.

In the meantime, since you are concerned about security, from the ingame recharge panel, select any recharge amount to open the payment screen. In the top right corner is a drop down box where you can unlink your payment information. Going forward, make sure the box that asks if you want your info saved is unchecked for your purchases, and the system won't store any of it.

i called them and they said they couldn't track it, they said they can't make any refund cause it's not showing up. I believe somebody in the game used it because they said they were gaining free money, and they became vip so fast. which i recharge for them both. so i ask r2 to see who was using it and i never gotten any response after i sent them the screenshot. the link you gave me, it's not showing up in the history

Comment

It's not in your paypal payment history, and it's not in your R2 order history.. so where are the screenshots coming from?

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

It's not in your paypal payment history, and it's not in your R2 order history.. so where are the screenshots coming from?
                it's in the paypal history, not in the r2 history. so the screenshot coming from the paypal. but 've sent x2 ticket, they still didn't reply it. i wanted to know where it was coming from, and what they were gonna do bout it.

Comment

it's in the paypal history, not in the r2 history. so the screenshot coming from the paypal. but 've sent x2 ticket, they still didn't reply it. i wanted to know where it was coming from, and what they were gonna do bout it.
                  You said they can't refund because it's not showing up.. I thought you were referring to paypal there. If it shows in your paypal history, paypal can refund on the grounds that you are saying the purchases were unauthorized. If you are seeking a refund, you have to get the refund through paypal, regardless of what R2 does about it.

As for your ticket, you'll need to provide me with your ticket number, or your character name and server, or send me a pm with your email address in order for me to be able to ask about your case.

If you'd like me to also see what I can find out about where those purchases went, you'll need to send me a pm with your paypal email address and at least one screenshot of the full paypal transaction from your paypal history that includes the full order number, date, and amount. I understand completely if that's not something you are comfortable with, so if you've included that information in your ticket already, I can just forward a request for an update to your ticket, which you can ask me to do every 3 days until your ticket is resolved.

Comment

You said they can't refund because it's not showing up.. I thought you were referring to paypal there. If it shows in your paypal history, paypal can refund on the grounds that you are saying the purchases were unauthorized. If you are seeking a refund, you have to get the refund through paypal, regardless of what R2 does about it.

As for your ticket, you'll need to provide me with your ticket number, or your character name and server, or send me a pm with your email address in order for me to be able to ask about your case.

If you'd like me to also see what I can find out about where those purchases went, you'll need to send me a pm with your paypal email address and at least one screenshot of the full paypal transaction from your paypal history that includes the full order number, date, and amount. I understand completely if that's not something you are comfortable with, so if you've included that information in your ticket already, I can just forward a request for an update to your ticket, which you can ask me to do every 3 days until your ticket is resolved.
                    no in the r2 history it;s not showing up, but in my paypal it is. but paypal said they can't see it i don't know why. i have sent you a pm. so i sent u the case number

Comment

no in the r2 history it;s not showing up, but in my paypal it is. but paypal said they can't see it i don't know why. i have sent you a pm. so i sent u the case number
                      I've replied explaining which screenshots are needed. Let me know if you didn't receive that. The forum bugs accounts sometimes.

Comment

The only bug here is no updates in 4-5 years. I'm thinking a visit to R2 HQ in California and Shenzhen, China where the main Headquarters is located is coming. Since the staff don't seem to have any answers I bet the company will. And for the record I'm not crying about it I'm fighting for other players who are tired of waiting for an update. I don't have to do this but I am because I love this game and to see it treated this way makes me angry enough to take rational action. Get yo facts straight. One final thing according to R2 Corporate It's mission is and I quote ''Mission Statement: Spread culture and happiness. Vision: Become a globally-leading games enterprise. Values: Respect, dedication, hard work and community. Core Philosophy Dare to lead, aim to succeed.'' End Quote.
                        Kratos
                        Guild: Anarchy
                        930k Might
                        Wifu: Lei Lei

Comment

Please delete this game.
                          Server S141/S127/s8
                          Lunaria Story

The Elf Gamers forgot........

Comment

Working...
                          X