[S152] Lair of Songs - Going Live on 7/3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [New Server!] [S152] Lair of Songs - Going Live on 7/3

Lunaria Story New Server S152 Lair of Songs, a new East Coast server, Releasing at July 3rd 21:00 Server Time (Eastern Daylight Time). Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes Thank You!

hmm? why is it 21.00 server time? isnot that like weird most of the time it's 9 server time 10 server time...

Comment

hey akiller12 plis stop ...

Comment

do not claim what they do.

Comment

,,,?stop what?

Comment

.......?what are you saying man?it's just that it's weird that the server will only have 3 hours on it's first day

Comment

why is the server still down?

Comment

open plis server just 22:00

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Crystal View Post
                  Lunaria Story New Server S152 Lair of Songs, a new East Coast server, Releasing at July 3rd 21:00 Server Time (Eastern Daylight Time). Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes Thank You!
                  hi.... is something up with the new server it's 22.00 server time now
                  Last edited by alkiller12; 07-03-2018, 10:12 PM.

Comment

I'm in the game right now but the accept request for level 20 isn't working
                    IGN: Koneko
                    Game: Lunaria Story
                    Server: s128 undead Paradise
                    Guild: Royals
                    VIP: vip 8
                    Level: 61

Comment

hey can i ask when will be releasing the crystal wings event?

Comment

Please put the Discount shop event to the beginning of August.

Comment

As of Today August 1, 2018. I hit one million might. The journey was long and tedious and along the way I almost quit many times but my future wife is the only one who kept me going. The following people caused me nothing but trouble $andyw$ Love Thane a majority of the Sinners guild and Scholars Guild but I overcame their insults, their mockery, their plans to hack my account, their attempts to break my gaming spirit, All of it in vain. To the future players of Lunaria Story do not let anyone tell you what you can and cannot do. Don't let them break you. They certainly didn't break me.
                          Attached Files
                          Name:Japanese(Jack the Ripper)
                          Guild: Japanese (Black Skull)
                          1 Million Might
                          Wife: Lei Lei

Comment

Working...
                          X