No announcement yet.

[S155] Nypen Forest - Going Live on 10/9

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still the same bug after some hours of the server release, good job r2, good job

Comment

5h waiting still n ne pass healing angel in quest line :|

Comment

And on top of all this, the rankings, login, and stuff of the like also aren't working.

Comment

This will be forwarded.
          Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
          Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

so oct event list is same like last 3 month event list?,for another server i mean

Comment

If the events from the last week are the same as the events in that thread, then all of the events for the month will be the same as in that thread. The only difference has been the start and end dates, as the durations are sometimes different by a day or two. When I post them, I just go into the thread from 3 months ago and copy and paste the whole thing and change the dates accordingly.

I'll see if I can get the events to post in a few days, when I will have time to post them.
              Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
              Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

When will the merge happen?

Comment

Working...
                X