X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Lunaria Story Shutting Down

Dear Players,

We regret to announce that Lunaria Story will be officially shut down on February 28th at 10:00, 2019 (GMT+8). That is 18:00 PST / 21:00 EST on February 27th and 02:00 GMT on February 28th. Thank you for your continuous support and understanding in this matter. Moving forward, we will do our best to offer you better and more exciting games. Stay tuned for upcoming releases on R2Games!

Details about the game shutdown:

1. Players will not be able to recharge after 12:00 on February 15th, 2019 (GMT+8).

2. Players may file tickets to request a Gold transfer for all recharged amounts during 10/28/2018 - 1/28/2019 to a different browser game on the R2 platform (not including Wartune, League of Angels and Realm of Guardians). Bonus items brought through recharging will not be transferred. Please make sure the ticket contains the name of the game to be transferred to, your newly created character name, and the server name.
    Last edited by R2CS_Crystal; 01-30-2019, 09:40 PM.

why u shutting down the game

Comment

*** no way :c

Comment

you need to upgrade not shutting down the game

Comment

pls dont do it

Comment

*** is u thinking??

Comment

rip ....... damn

Comment

Is there any way to get my money back to my paypal,cuz I'm not interested in the remaining games,you shut down all my loved ones,eg. Eternal Saga?

Comment

After closing the game, do you really think it's credible for people to start playing other games of that company?

Comment

Yeah,their other games are suck....
                    Last edited by vsuzuya; 01-30-2019, 08:28 AM.

Comment

When they open one ******,they close one best.After years they close all good ones,and after they close LS,there would'nt remain good,only ******.

Comment

I knew one day this would come, It's a shame the bullies will have no one to bully anymore. Probably the best outcome for LS. Good Decision, Very sad but it's for the best.

Comment

just gimme back my money. not interested in playing other games. damned
                          Smile is Simple Way of Enjoying Life

====== WE ARE FAMILY ======

Comment

I am speaking to 4399 who are the developers for this game, to see if they would be interested in hosting this game in english on another platform, GTArcade and Steam are showing interest. so hopefully there will be a future for this game, that will be better managed and updated without the ****** that r2 give their players, which is no support or customer service.

Comment

lol im waiting for update but now r2 shutting down this game. give my money back!!!
                              im not interested other r2 games
                              Surrender
                              Server ~ S63
                              Guild ~ Queens
                              Might ~ 2.5 mill+
                              Our innocence is a virtue
                              But our arrogance will only leave us blind
                              Unattended without anyone to save our idle lives
                              Will we find out that everything we know exists inside of a fraction
                              Of a fraction

Comment

Working...
                              X