Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was bound to happen eventually. LS was long overdue for a shut-down but that doesn't mean it'll be any less missed. Thanks for a great 5 years guys, I'm sure i'll never forget it! flare, the eternal combo king, out.
    Last edited by zozo50; 03-04-2019, 07:20 AM.
    Server - 74
    IGN - ๖ƒℓαяε
    Guild - Paradox
    Class - Hunter
    Might - 1333k+
    Level - 85

"Levels are just numbers. In this world, strength is just an illusion. There are more important things. Next time, let’s meet in the real world. Then we’ll be friends, just like we are now." -Kirito

Comment

• Daang so sad reading all these post

Comment

• Kind of absolutely disappointed in the decision to shut down Lunaria Story. It was about the only game I played other than Monkey King (which was also shut down).

If the problem is limited resources for hosting, I'd be more than happy to give up some server space and bandwidth for players to continue playing! (I'd need the flash files and server stuff of course)
        Main programmer for

Comment

• its better to update than to shutdown..

Comment

• Lunaria Story is a 2D, side-scrolling, massively multiplayer online role-playing game mobdro

Comment

• I just saw the post lol .I was wondering for a while why I couldn't access the game anymore and now ik. What can I say..dumb decision and ur other games aren't interesting at all.Knowing u shut down games after years totally makes me think u will shut down the others as well one day and that's why I won't play any of them anymore.

Comment

• could've revamped it and throw out some adds but guess not, hard to see it die after so many summers playing it 24/7, and R2 this is my good bye, when this beautiful game died my interest in visiting this site did too.

Comment

• well looks like its all over

Comment

Working...
                  X