Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R2 only a big liar comp. since 2014 they ask for players advice to make ls better but they did nothing
    they removed many event make ls worse n now they shutting down ls
    i think they do tht trick to make players waiting for any update so they will spend more money hope something new. but nothing happened bhahaha..
    good job r2

Comment

I've gotten in contact with the people and companies that own the copyrights to certain products that R2's LS game has stolen without permission (naruto costumes, black butler costume, disney, etc.) it's going to be bad for their publicity when all these designs they've stolen goes public R.I.P. R2 games Also I wanted to remind you that hosting a recharge event knowing the game will shut down without reimbursement IS in fact illegal. Good luck explaining to the judges!

Comment

9. Termination of Services

Not withstanding the foregoing, R2Games, for any reason and in its sole discretion, may decide, in good faith, that any person shall be denied access to any part of the Services or the Games. We may suspend, terminate, modify, or delete any R2Games account or game account at any time for any reason with or without any notice to you. You acknowledge that you are not entitled to a refund, in whole or in part, for any anything in connection with the terminated account.

You agree to cease and desist immediately from any attempt to access the Site and/or your account upon issuance of termination. If you do not cease and desist, you hereby consent to an injunction to be entered against you by a court of competent jurisdiction, as provided herein, permanently enjoining you from attempting to access the Services.

IT DOESN'T ACTUALLY SPECIFY ABOUT "GAME TERMINATION" JUST GAME ACCOUNT, WHICH RELATES TO A USERS PERSONAL ACCOUNT. NOT ACTUALLY THE GAME ITSELF.
        SO R2GAMES HASN'T COVERED THIS UNDER TERMS OR SERVICE. IT SAYS A PERSON SHALL BE DENIED ACCESS TO A SERVICE OR GAME. AND ALSO ONLY SAYS NO REFUNDS FOR A TERMINATED ACCOUNT. NOT THE GAME.

Ex LUNARIA STORY Player
        SERVER S135
        NIGHTGAZE - 250K - GUILD INVICTUS

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2019-02-07 at 01.16.43.png
Views:	1
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	1978211 I'd say this was unfair also, new server 1 month old and closing the game. shocking behavior.
          Ex LUNARIA STORY Player
          SERVER S135

Comment

Lool, saw it coming, typical R2

Comment

i dont play other r2 games..give my money back..if you guys pursue this shut down server, **** you r2games

Comment

r2games scammer.
                NekoRinnChan

Server ~ S106
                Lvl ~ 56
                Guild ~ Alliance
                Might ~ 400k+
                VIP ~ 7
                Partner ~ Chrim

Comment

wow i never thought the day would come

Name: DevaPain
                  Server:Armor Games Server
                  Might:1.6mil
                  VIP: The color of grass
                  Guild:Akatsuki
                  Level:90
                  Last edited by UchihaTetsuki; 02-08-2019, 12:16 AM.
                  Name:DevaPain
                  Class:Ultimate Elementalist
                  Might:1.5MIL+
                  Guild:Akatsuki(Leader)
                  VIP:The color of grass
                  Partner/Pupil:Angelawolf
                  Server:Armor games

Comment

we waiting for any update, waiting for 5 yrs but r2 shutting down the game.
                    R2 bankrupt? or they use ls players money to buy other game?
                    hope someday other dev wan open ls in eng ver like chinese ls.
                    Server : S30 - Citadel of Seers
                    Name : Ylvis
                    Class : Swordsman
                    Guild : â™”QUEENSâ™”
                    Level : 88
                    Might : 1,175,000
                    VIP : VIP 7
                    Star Palace : 345

Comment

• not surprising for a site run by a group of scam artists. milk the customers as much as they can? check!, provide very few updates and keep the game in a stagnating state? check!, only do recharge events with ludicrous pricing models? check, get player feedback and turn a deaf ear to what they have to say? check!, and finally after game has stagnated for so long and daily player visits drop due to nothing new added to game decide to shut game down permanently despite players being against it? check!
                      VIP: 4/10
                      Level: 73/100
                      Guild: 東方 (Leader)
                      Name: Zaku
                      Might: 263658
                      Star Palace: 166
                      Server: The Lazy Dragon (S73)
                      Class: Hunter (Expert Marksman)

Comment

• r2 nonsense

Comment

• R2Games operates and controls the Site from its offices in Hong Kong. You can reach us via postal mail at Room 1910G, 19/F, Parklane Square, 2 Tuen Hing Road, Tuen Mun, N.T., Hong Kong. Our company registration ID is 65540877-000-12-15-7. You can also contact us via phone at +86 755 6159 7848. R2Games makes no representation that the Site is appropriate or available in other locations. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.

Maybe we should phone them.
                          Ex LUNARIA STORY Player
                          SERVER S135

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2019-02-09 at 14.01.03.png
Views:	1
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	1978375

Good Bye R2, I managed to get all my money back, thanks to pay-pal. I won't be scammed by this company again. and i suggest others to follow the same route.
                            172 Emails confirming refunds from July - January. Now let's see how much money you lose as a company due to constant incompetence. I will spend my $6497 wisely.
                            Ex LUNARIA STORY Player
                            SERVER S135

Comment

• only hope 4399 wan release chinese ls to english vers.
                              adventure contract is chinese ls. they alr open more than 1000 server n update to ver 2.0
                              very sad why r2 shutdown ls
                              this game is the best game they had

Comment

• theres recharge event, even though the game is shutting down..soon r2games will be shutting down..
                                Last edited by Chupolszz; 02-09-2019, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X