Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• opticalfox What did you write to them,because I wrote them 2 disputes a week ago,and they still not respond..?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chupolszz View Post
      theres recharge event, even though the game is shutting down..soon r2games will be shutting down..
      bcz they dont care at all about players. they only wan players money bhahaha..

Comment

• so sad to see this game shut down

Focalor a.k.a Shin
        SERVER: S150 Luminous Valley
        GUILD: ??Yonkou??
        Might: 260k+
        Level: 49
        Partner: Chuchii
        Last edited by SeijiroShin; 02-11-2019, 02:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by vsuzuya View Post
          opticalfox What did you write to them,because I wrote them 2 disputes a week ago,and they still not respond..?
          Just told them the company was closing down the game and turned the dispute into a claim, it takes around 7 days for the process to complete. New digital purchase laws depending where you live protect buyers against this. so PayPal regardless if r2 respond to the claim, have to accept it as it's a closure of service without compensation. i copied the forum post by R2CS_Crystal and the link to this forum thread for Paypal to see the evidence of closure.
          Ex LUNARIA STORY Player
          SERVER S135
          NIGHTGAZE - 250K - GUILD INVICTUS

Comment

• meh this thread
            Last edited by lunarias131; 02-14-2019, 09:12 AM.

Comment

• lol if they update ls like chinese vers i can sure they can get much money. r2 removed many event but chinese ls have many event. thts the big diff

Comment

• Originally posted by lunarias131 View Post
                [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":1978522**[/ATTACH] So after much discussion as to if this game could be hosted independently and with some more marketing and support for future upgrades, it's very sad to report that the decision to end Lunaria Story isn't entirely R2's fault, As it would appear the developers of the game no longer want to engage in continuing with supporting it. Money was offered to purchase the game and talks have failed to progress. Lunaria Story/ Adventure Contract is and forever will be after feb 28th Dead. Sorry but i tried. They no longer have technicians to help with support for bugs or future development and it appears they are pulling their own chinese version end of march .
                why they dont wan make chinese ls to eng vers.they can get much money

Comment

• It takes some time to translate a whole game to another language,and maybe the devs don't want to do it,even if the support would like to,but they don't make that decision.So guys let's learn chinese.or find a chinese mate,who can help you understand Aventure Contract.

Comment

• The Language isn't an issue, as it's a single XML file which can be converted. their issue isn't language, their problem is sustaining a profit. But i have explained to them if recharge amounts are lower and more events and freebies are offered to long term players, people will stay and recharge regardless, this isn't over yet.
                    Last edited by lunarias131; 02-14-2019, 09:13 AM.

Comment

• dang even tho the game died ima still miss it my young *** 14 year old self 4 years ago use to run tf outta this game lol but if any of u remember me and tryna catch up or sum subscribe to me on snap @tylerhoots01.
                      Give me cookie friends for ever <3
                      IGN=Far~

Comment

• Originally posted by ZeathAkira View Post
                        lol if they update ls like chinese vers i can sure they can get much money. r2 removed many event but chinese ls have many event. thts the big diff

yeah how can players wan spend more money if there is no good event. r2 removed many event tht the reason why player dont wan spend much money anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by ZeathAkira View Post
                          lol if they update ls like chinese vers i can sure they can get much money. r2 removed many event but chinese ls have many event. thts the big diff

yeah how can players wan spend more money if there is no good event. r2 removed many event tht the reason why player dont wan spend much money anymore

Comment

• Discord Group for interested players wanting to relaunch https://discord.gg/H9fZvjG

Comment

• i dont like others games from r2 i want my moneey

Comment

• for the last time, please give us all free admins
                                Last edited by Fan Criska; 02-15-2019, 02:32 AM. Reason: ign = chainmage

Comment

Working...
                                X