Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Lunaria Story launches its first server April 26th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Lunaria Story launches its first server April 26th!

The Lunaria Story alpha was very well received. We felt so proud to witness the rise in players over the course of the week. R2Games is incredibly grateful to have received your support, and so it’s with great pleasure that we are able to announce the Lunaria Story open beta.

The open beta begins on April 26th, 2013, at 10am EST. We really hope you will all join the beta, and enjoy it as much as you did the alpha. Be a hero, make yourselves a part of the story, and save Lunaria’s Tablets!

For those of you in the Philippines, the server will lauch at 10 PM GMT +8 on April 26th.

Click image for larger version

Name:	lsbetav4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.5 KB
ID:	1735550
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

wat tym in the philippines??? ty

Comment

i think its 10:00 pm in phil but the date i dunno

Comment

that will be satuday morning sir

Comment

hahahahahaahha

Comment

Server Launch April 26th 10:00pm in Philippines

Comment

Wow very soon! I was expecting it to be in May. Thank you so very much I can not wait!

Comment

You should read the Forums more often, it is said that in Alpha, they said it will end in April 26 and not any other date. Peace bro

Comment

PLS DONT LET A NOTHER SERVER PLS JUSt 1 SERVER PLS DONT LET THE NEW SERVER OUT
                  THE SERVER THE 1 SERVER WILL BE MOVED 2 THE NEW SERVER PLS DONT

Comment

Luego de la beta se vuelve al lvl 0?

Comment

Originally posted by Xenos29 View Post
                      You should read the Forums more often, it is said that in Alpha, they said it will end in April 26 and not any other date. Peace bro
                      Don't talk to me like I'm an idiot. Just because Alpha ends the 26th doesn't mean Beta begins right then. Usually the whole point between the two is to have downtime to fix the bugs found in Alpha. For the last 2 games they've released we had to wait over a week after alpha ended for beta servers to be announced, so this is a surprise coming from r2games.

Comment

Sweet, hoping for some nice server events

Comment

is there any gifts for the people who are in the top in rankings?

Comment

i can wait

Comment

i just have one question about the VIP level XD if there will be still a free VIP XD

Comment

Working...
                              X