New LS Server – Adotia Isles – Going Live 04/30 @ 2:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New LS Server – Adotia Isles – Going Live 04/30 @ 2:00 PM EDT

Join us on Tuesday, April 30th at 2:00 PM EDT (11:00 AM PDT), as we unveil our latest Lunaria Story server, Adotia Isles. Adotia Isles will be an East Coast set on EDT (Eastern Daylight Time). Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

For those of you in the Philippines, the server will open at 2:00 AM your time on May 1st. (So either stay up really late on April 30th, or get up super early May 1st.)
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Yehey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

and the server spam begins.
      Good luck to the people who join it ;-;

Comment

i wish all account can play this 2 server so we no nid to make a new one

Comment

plssss fix the server connections so that many people will pla happy . .cause on the ivory server many players are always disconnected

Comment

Originally posted by crash_123 View Post
            plssss fix the server connections so that many people will pla happy . .cause on the ivory server many players are always disconnected
            I've never been disconnected.

Comment

Adotia Isles Here I come lol can't wait I'll be here for sure!

Comment

Can't wait, I quit cs for this game, I love ittttt
                Don't give up. Nothing is impossible. Turn the negative into the positive and you'll be unstoppable

Need to file a ticket ?

Comment

GM no more dc right? ^^
                  Like My Mum Used to Tell me:
                  Why So Serious?
                  :)

Comment

Can't wait for a European server Have high hopes for the game

Comment

XD thats some kind of fun -_--
                      Last edited by bernelaway12345; 04-28-2013, 05:10 PM. Reason: aa

Comment

How about you fix the first server before you start with the second one. Theres still people .. like myself .. that paid for their VIP and still havent gotten it yet. Three days and we loose out on so much. Wrote about 5 tickets , nothing is being done. You're really working so dilengently to get the matter fixed, yet coming out with a new server. Mind blown.
                        Character-(S3)misskimmer
                        Class- Priest
                        Sever - Kaymo Mountain
                        Guild-(S3)Legends --- Mythical 4 Life!

Comment

guys what time would this server be lived here in the philippines?? sorry just 8 yrs old here

Comment

w3w...haha crash?? ano name mo sa ivory islet?? add kita
                            OL ka ngaun?

Comment

can we use mol points to load to this game because some of us in the phillippines dont have paypal accounts

Comment

Working...
                              X