Announcement

Collapse

2018 Holiday Season - Customer Service Support

This year, Chinese New Year dates range from February 13th to February 21st. All of our developers will be unavailable during this period, as well as most R2Games staff. We will still be providing ticket services, forum support, and in-game monitoring during this holiday, but coverage and response times may be constricted.
For more information, visit http://forum.r2games.com/forum/reali...ervice-support
See more
See less

Equipment Enhancement Issues...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Equipment Enhancement Issues...

I don't know if this is exactly a bug but I'm new to the game and super confused about this.

I recently reloaded my gold and went to enhance a new piece of equipment, I repeatedly pressed the button without paying attention to level it up and before I knew it, all my gold was used up (from 923 gold down to 44) and the game auto converted my gold to silver...
    I'm really confused because in the enhancement screen it says it only uses silver for the cost, not my gold. And now when I click to enhance, it will use my silver but I get a pop up message every time saying "insufficient gold, reload now".

Can someone please explain this? I submitted a ticket to the support team, but it says it take 3 or more days to reply T^T

Hi, I know you can't actually use gold to enhance your equipment. unless you clicked the blessing stone tick box, which will take gold if you don't have them in your bag and converting gold to silver can only be done with gold chest. you need to be very careful when doing stuff with your equipment as gold can be used up quickly. Please provide screen shots of the problems in a support ticket. so we can
    investigate if you think there's an issue.

Attached Files
    Last edited by LS ThunderShot; 01-24-2017, 03:50 AM.
    Terms Of Service are found H.
    R2Games Ticket System for browser games:

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a us with your in-game name, server, and game.

Rules warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
    The owners of Reality Squared Games Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.

Comment

Thank you for your response.

Since it's been over a day, I had already reset my server and now the issue on the screen isn't popping up anymore
      I can tell you though, as I was upgrading, the blessing stone box was not checked, and as I mentioned it converted all my gold to silver some how. I had over 8,000,000 once it was done.
      The screen kept flashing with silver coins as I was repeatedly pressing the upgrade button, once I finally realized it, I stopped but it was already too late...
      I would gladly refund the silver if I could just get my gold back I guess I should have screen shot when it happened but, as I said, I'm new to the game and didn't know exactly what was going on...
      Is there a chance you can look back through the game logs on my account and see how the gold was spent/switched to silver..?
      Last edited by manda.shea91; 01-24-2017, 07:24 PM.

Comment

"The screen kept flashing with silver coins as I was repeatedly pressing the upgrade button, once I finally realized it"

This sounds to me that you was converting gold to silver, its the only time silver coins will flash on the screen, unless you won on Luck Wand.

Terms Of Service are found H.
        R2Games Ticket System for browser games:

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a us with your in-game name, server, and game.

Rules warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
        The owners of Reality Squared Games Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.

Comment

Originally posted by LS ThunderShot View Post
          "The screen kept flashing with silver coins as I was repeatedly pressing the upgrade button, once I finally realized it"

This sounds to me that you was converting gold to silver, its the only time silver coins will flash on the screen, unless you won on Luck Wand.

See the thing is I wasn't... that's why I believe this is a glitch.. I don't even know how to convert my gold to silver. As I was pressing the enhancement button it just happened automatically.

Comment

I think it's the Gold Chest. Try to check your Gold Chest if you have the "Need Silver" ticked. If it is ticked it will automatically convert gold into silver when you're out of silver. If you have gold keys it will consume those but if your gold keys are used up gold will be used instead. I think as you were enhancing your equips, you didn't realize your silver was gone and it was automatically converting your golds into silver. Click image for larger version

Name:	bandicam 2017-01-25 15-46-47-879.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.1 KB
ID:	1728627

Comment

Working...
            X