Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can we get Wings without become a VIP?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to the player's who are reading this post, this can be a free based game play if you like,

but to have anything super special: a: you ether have to spend money B: someone else can spend money and gift you items C: recharge through free gold,( which still gets you vip) D: participate in any events that r2 games holds (which often require spending money)

to be a top might player: a; you have to spend at least $500 a month B; free gold almost every offer every day C: been playing since the start date of the game (or server at least until a merge) D: play 24/7 365
    or option E: which are unprovable violations of the tos with out actually looking like you are violating the tos but i don't recommend them but every body who plays actively knows that these methods are used.. by at least 90% of the active players(but all mmos have the same problem so meh)
    Last edited by Dr.Superman; 02-27-2015, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Lvl 44, guys? my character at s103 is lvl 48 ( not my main) hasn't even been reaching 400 gold... Guys, make sure your infos are correct

Name: FaCeOfFfF
      Level: 56
      Sever: White Ravine(8)
      Class: Intermediate Berserker
      Might: 97k
      Partner and Master: AngerDemon

Comment

Originally posted by 242127 View Post
        Lvl 44, guys? my character at s103 is lvl 48 ( not my main) hasn't even been reaching 400 gold... Guys, make sure your infos are correct

You need to reach lvl 56 or 57 to have enough gold for wings.
        Character: Heona(non-vip)
        Server: [S39] Maple Pass
        Guild: KoA
        Might: 1000k+

Have any questions about the game? Need help in-game? Feel free to message me! ;D

Comment

Originally posted by 242127 View Post

Please note the dates the posts were written. The Gold Bars were changed after this post was originally posted and answered. With the new bars you need to get to at least lvl 56 or 57 as HyunaGlory stated.
          Blackitty

Comment

how can i get the wings?

Comment

Originally posted by 790678984407331 View Post
              how can i get the wings?
              You can get wings in shop, bottom right button, for 998 gold. To get some wings for free save up the gold you get from gold bar. Also this post is two years old, you might as well should of made your own post since some info may not be the same.
              Learned to be a ICD coder. Learning how to be a programmer.

Comment

why we dont have free offer??

Comment

Working...
                X