I have a question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a question

I cant find any player to answer these questions ingame so please help me out

1. What are vouchers for?

2. What is astrology system?

3. Where can I see my experience points and how do I know if I'm about to level up?

Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by R22624960 View Post
    I cant find any player to answer these questions ingame so please help me out

1. What are vouchers for?

2. What is astrology system?

3. Where can I see my experience points and how do I know if I'm about to level up?

Thanks in advance!
    1. Vouchers are for items in the shop.

2.Astrology is for like soul in other games used to upgrade you stats (Well I think this is the use of the Astrology System)

3.you can see it at the bottom of the screen where can see it.You can locate it using the % sign if you about to level up you % will be 98 or 99%
    Last edited by R22861731; 05-29-2013, 10:18 PM.
    Otakus are not weird Case Closed

IGN:Mystic

Server:[S10] Dragon Keep

Oretachi Sket dansu

:cool:

Comment

tyvm for your reply! helped me alot

Comment

Originally posted by R22624960 View Post
        tyvm for your reply! helped me alot
        Your Welcome
        Otakus are not weird Case Closed

IGN:Mystic

Server:[S10] Dragon Keep

Oretachi Sket dansu

:cool:

Comment

pliss help

how to play maze?

Comment

Originally posted by R217111335 View Post
            how to play maze?
            The Labyrinth can be done once per day. This Instance is good for both EXP and Silver. To do this instance you must make your way, using the portals A-E, to floor 18. On each floor you can talk to the Soldier to recieve a reward of EXP or Silver. HOWEVER: this must be done in order of floor 1 to floor 18. You cannot claim floor 4's reward without first collecting all the ones on the floor above, etc. You do not have to go straight to floor 18, if you go through a portal and it takes you the wrong floor, you can keep searching till you find the next one in your original order. Bare in mind that at the top above the soldier it will tell you which portals on that floor you already used and where they went. Reward: Experience, Silver, PDEF gems & MDEF gems.

(for more help on other things in the game, check out my guide here: http://www.neopurple.org.uk/Guide1.php )
            Last edited by R2457233; 06-04-2013, 12:24 PM.
            Check out my Helpsite for Lunaria Story

Comment

Working...
            X