Announcement

Collapse

2018 Holiday Season - Customer Service Support

This year, Chinese New Year dates range from February 13th to February 21st. All of our developers will be unavailable during this period, as well as most R2Games staff. We will still be providing ticket services, forum support, and in-game monitoring during this holiday, but coverage and response times may be constricted.
For more information, visit http://forum.r2games.com/forum/reali...ervice-support
See more
See less

wing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wing

where can i get wings?

is that only for VIP?

You can buy wings in shop (below) collect youre gold until youre lvl 44 and you can buy your wings
    noyEX

Comment

Originally posted by firesage View Post
      You can buy wings in shop (below) collect youre gold until youre lvl 44 and you can buy your wings
      WHAT Shop? and where ?

Comment

buy the Wings in Shop bottom right corner, go to New then the last page of it, u can see Angel Wings, or Buy Adventure Investment Plan, that will expire in 3 days starting at the first opening of game, AIP will give u 1100gold (I think) and 14mil plus 688.880 for 14 days I think

Comment

in what section?

Comment

You will find the wings in the "New" section I believe, and just so you know...I think waiting till lv.46 is the best option as I think lv.44 is a bit short on gold.
            Check out my Helpsite for Lunaria Story

Comment

where to buy the AIP

Comment

where to buy AIP

Reply to this message pls
                Last edited by R2122752577; 04-06-2016, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X