Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Palace 1-200

General info:

First with star palace, I always do with 40-45% buff, 45% preferred. You can build buff at combo king instance, or mobs on world close to your level that you can one shot.

Second, I always have pet out and trained for that day, as well as wings trained up as much as can.

Third, biggest trick in palace is to NOT get hit. Do not clutter your seals, wings, wedding rings or seals with mdef/pdef. They are better suited for your attack and accuracy gems. The mobs will generally break into two groups, one will come if you stand at top of stairs, kite them back and forth from far left to not far past the bottom of stairs or you will get second group. For boss levels, they are best fought at the stairs due to the slow drain there and can kite when they turn red easily top or bottom stair to miss the attack.

Levels:

You get clusters of mobs on floors ending 1-4 and 6-9. Ending in 5 is your mini boss, and ending 10 is your big boss. Lower levels at floors end 5 and 0 you get small rewards like low level gem and blessing stone. Starting 120 you can get higher gems and synthesis scrolls for the level 60 armor set.

Attaching a chart with the amount of attack and accuracy I had at each level. On the ones not passed yet, received the information from player who did do those 3 levels. These values could range up or down depending on individual player training and class. They are not exact, just rough values. I am assuming if pattern follows lower levels, the last 3 would be able to be done with less attack if had the bigger accuracy gain. Will update that after testing.

SP2.pdf
    Aelissa________________________Aelys
    69 Elementalist_______________________57 Swordsman
    Server 9: Calypso Ruins_________________________Server 37: Mermaid Lagoon
    Guild Leader: Networks_________________________Guild Member: Wicked
    Might: 362432__________________________Might: 180182
    Star Palace: 209__________________________Star Palace: 159
    Haters will hate, me I prefer the free love embrace all

Guildmate made note not all have pdf viewer, trying another version:
    Attached Files

Comment

Looks about right

For Star 180 there is an option for 120k atk and 25k accuracy maybe xD
      Last edited by CompositeBlade; 06-30-2013, 01:06 PM.

Comment

My Partner finished Palace Floor 180 - 60k max atk and 28,5k Acc, Me finished Floor 190 - 72k max atk and 34,5k Acc. (Just need be tricky, look my Guide Star Palace section - reply 9 (In Signature)
        Lunaria Story [S2] - Adotia Isles

Dvynti
        Level : 68~
        Guild : Unholy
        - Leader
        Beast Level : 5

Star Palace Floor beaten : 199
        Current Activated Prestige : 1 Million
        Might : 270k+
        Partner : Sharazade

Guide :

Comment

thats interesting too. theres just so much xD. Im working on acc still.. i was around 28k acc and 55k atk might retry now

Comment

Yea, 180-200 still personally working on. Think there is a bit of luck involved on those levels as well. So will update and adjust those as I clear, very good to see some are saying less then estimated values the other floors seemed to of scaled by.

Comment

Floor 140 I had a little less than those values, but I was critting and getting hits in more than my previous run of it. So I'd guess luck is definitely involved in clearing xD. Thanks for this by the way, easier to know when roughly I should continue in Palace.

Comment

nice info about the atk and accy, gotta get my atk and accy up for 150 ;-)

Very busy lately, for any moderator help please PM me!

| | |

| | | | | | |

Comment

Originally posted by Aelissa View Post
                  Yea, 180-200 still personally working on. Think there is a bit of luck involved on those levels as well. So will update and adjust those as I clear, very good to see some are saying less then estimated values the other floors seemed to of scaled by.
                  Yeah, it gets a bit random. I tried floor 210 with a 50% combo and failed horribly about three times. Tried it the next day with a 45% combo and beat it with time to spare...

Comment

My stats

Click image for larger version

Name:	star palace.png
Views:	1
Size:	575.1 KB
ID:	1671148

I had alot less accuracy and psy dmg then i cleared star palace 170 with a 40% combo.
                    Sure i only had about 10 secs left on boss though ,and missed like crazy.
                    But i think it is thanks to my class that its possible to clear star palace at such low accuracy.
                    Thanks to the fast atk it has.
                    Deyran

Server: S10
                    Class: Hunter
                    Lvl: 80

Comment

Nice guide, but still u can go higher lvl in SPR even u dont follow this guide it sometimes it depends how u use ur chracter, Im Elementalist lvl 57 41k matk 11k accu i reach 154lvl spr , HIT RUN is the best way to survive and Combo buff for dmg.
                      IGN: Frosty
                      Might: 200k +++
                      Server: (S3) Swamp Of Sanios
                      Class: Elementalist
                      Guild: Oblivion (Number One Guild)
                      Position: Assistant Guild Master
                      Titles: KILL MASTER,Top Ten Star,Top Ten Expert,Number One Guild

Support Here:

IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR GOLD AND SILVER SAFELY CLICK THE LINK!

Comment

i passed lvl 120 using 7k accuracy.
                        [VIP3]♀ANPAN!!!!!!

Comment

LOL what was ur dmg?

Comment

Floor 180 cleared with 29k accy and 64k atk.
                            Working on 190 now lol

Comment

Originally posted by Aelissa View Post
                              Floor 180 cleared with 29k accy and 64k atk.
                              Working on 190 now lol
                              Congrats, Cleared today 67k atk 29.3k acc. 45% buff had about 10-30seconds left. Almost full 60 set=]

Comment

Working...
                              X