Star Palace 1-200

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aelissa View Post
    Made through 190 with a 40% combo, 78k atk, 35k accy. Crits pulled it through for me at the end, 25k crit strike, 20k crit dmg. On to check out 200
    Nice! I've got to catch up lols. 74k atk 30k acc.. 20k crit 16k crit dmg. stuck at 190 xD

Comment

Originally posted by deathboy90 View Post
      Accuracy is not that needed DMG and Crit IS!
      Accuracy is needed until you reach the minimum effective accuracy.. then dmg.

Comment

Beated 190 with 90k attack 25k or 27k acc

Comment

o.0. I might try 90attack 35k acc..

Comment

Wow I can only dream for such a high accy and atk. I'm on 29k accy and 65k MATK. I should get lvl 8 accy and matk buff and try then for 180.

Very busy lately, for any moderator help please PM me!

| | |

| | | | | | |

Comment

Originally posted by Dylz View Post
              Wow I can only dream for such a high accy and atk. I'm on 29k accy and 65k MATK. I should get lvl 8 accy and matk buff and try then for 180.
              Acc comes from equipment, seal and pet. Training+tablets help too.

Comment

Originally posted by CompositeBlade View Post
                Acc comes from equipment, seal and pet. Training+tablets help too.
                got accy seal level 9, all equips got atleast green accy. 5x lvl 5 accy gems. Training a lot. ;p

Just finished lvl 180 Star Palace with 67k MATK and 30K ACCY.
                Last edited by DyÆ–an; 07-26-2013, 07:33 AM.

Very busy lately, for any moderator help please PM me!

| | |

| | | | | | |

Comment

i always try to mob all of the monsters, and it works ._. is that new or normal?

Comment

hmm, I guess I need to work on my accuracy a little more to beat 140. I'm going to try to beat it with a 14k accuracy and a 41k attack
                    King has return.

Comment

I just cleared level 190 with 80k Physical attack and 34k Accuracy.

Comment

How they passed the lvl 200 with 97k attck and 38k acc??? ive been doin my palace lvl 200 still cant finished it too much miss.. i tried to used matk pots and acc pots which make my stat 104k matk and 44k acc with 45% combo. still too many missed.. and of course i didint finished.. now i dnt have matk adn acc buff. i got my matk down to 98k with 38k acc.. sometimes ill do a viceversa with 95kmatk with 41k acc. still not working.. ive been doin my palace for almost whole day trying to used all my combo extend scroll and still usin a territory buff acc. lvl 10. just to finish this lvl 200.... so hard.. once i got the boss hp down to 0.15% but i got 0mp at 3sec. and didnt finished at all. now idk what to do. my hand is soarin lol.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
                        IGN:
                        Jordz
                        CLASS:
                        Elementalist lvl 67
                        GUILD:
                        Vendetta
                        Server:
                        S19(Silk Stone)

Comment

Its harder now then it was befor patch ,not dealing the same dmg with buff anymore
                          Deyran

Server: S10
                          Class: Hunter
                          Lvl: 80

Comment

I think it's actually a bit easier after the patch. I was stuck forever at floor 230 until they buffed Electric Cloud which is now pretty good on the palace bosses. My usual skill rotation as a hunter is Three Bursts + 3 normal shots and I don't think either of those were affected in the patch unlike some of the other hunter skills that got heavy, unannounced nerfs to their damage.

I don't play an Elementalist, but I'm pretty sure their rotation in star palace is just normal attacks + fire ball, which was supposed to be buffed in the last patch so it should actually be easier for them.

Comment

I had to increass my atk by almost 20k to beat star palace 190 after patch.
                              Befor patch the boss had 5% left ,after patch he had 25% left with buff ,so i was like *** just happen.
                              Deyran

Server: S10
                              Class: Hunter
                              Lvl: 80

Comment

I have 10k acc and beat star palace 100-139 with a 40-50% combo buff
                                most people jump over the monsters but walking through(without lag/stopping) you won't get attack
                                if my acc isn't enough, sometimes I focus on increasing my damage, so that even when I can hit, I'll at least do more damage(it's what my guild leader tells me at least and it works )

Comment

Working...
                                X