• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aelissa
    started a topic Star Palace 1-200

Star Palace 1-200

General info:

First with star palace, I always do with 40-45% buff, 45% preferred. You can build buff at combo king instance, or mobs on world close to your level that you can one shot.

Second, I always have pet out and trained for that day, as well as wings trained up as much as can.

Third, biggest trick in palace is to NOT get hit. Do not clutter your seals, wings, wedding rings or seals with mdef/pdef. They are better suited for your attack and accuracy gems. The mobs will generally break into two groups, one will come if you stand at top of stairs, kite them back and forth from far left to not far past the bottom of stairs or you will get second group. For boss levels, they are best fought at the stairs due to the slow drain there and can kite when they turn red easily top or bottom stair to miss the attack.

Levels:

You get clusters of mobs on floors ending 1-4 and 6-9. Ending in 5 is your mini boss, and ending 10 is your big boss. Lower levels at floors end 5 and 0 you get small rewards like low level gem and blessing stone. Starting 120 you can get higher gems and synthesis scrolls for the level 60 armor set.

Attaching a chart with the amount of attack and accuracy I had at each level. On the ones not passed yet, received the information from player who did do those 3 levels. These values could range up or down depending on individual player training and class. They are not exact, just rough values. I am assuming if pattern follows lower levels, the last 3 would be able to be done with less attack if had the bigger accuracy gain. Will update that after testing.

SP2.pdf

• BatGamesNow
    replied
    I'm on 190. i'm a swordie with only 26k accuracy...o_o thats probably horrible but oh well I'm still having fun!

Leave a comment:

• Hei-Kanagi
    replied
    Originally posted by DyÆ–an View Post
    nice info about the atk and accy, gotta get my atk and accy up for 150 ;-)
    I need for 160 bro. this one bad.

Leave a comment:

• Mianhe
    replied
    Originally posted by R22472311 View Post
    I've just reached 77k max and 35k accuracy and still cannot pass lv180, whilst another hunter on my server, with 84k atk and 23k accuracy, has passed it fine, am i doing something wrong?
    you need more attack, i passed higher lvls of spr with lesser accuracy but higher attack

Leave a comment:

• R22472311
    replied
    I've just reached 77k max and 35k accuracy and still cannot pass lv180, whilst another hunter on my server, with 84k atk and 23k accuracy, has passed it fine, am i doing something wrong?

Leave a comment:

• Adi7zu
    replied
    Drop of 315 : Moonlight Stone x1
    First Realm Pill x1
    Star Spirit Pill - Superior x1
    Warrior Points Card (100) x1

Drop of 320 : Epic Element x1
    First Realm Pill x2
    Star Spirit Pill - Superior x2
    Warrior Points Card (100) x2
    Astrology Gift Pack x1

EDIT : Drop of 325 : Sunlight Stone x1
    First Realm Pill x1
    Star Spirit Pill - Superior x1
    Warrior Points Card (100) x1
    Last edited by Adi7zu; 04-22-2014, 11:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• DyÆ–an
    replied
    Originally posted by Adi7zu View Post
    You won't miss the reset attempt for Star Palace Ruins, there's 1 free everyday for everybody. Higher Floor = More Silver and Star Spirit
    And also if you want to reset again, you'll need either starpalace edict or gold. 100 gold for the first, 200 for the 2nd etc.

Leave a comment:

• Adi7zu
    replied
    You won't miss the reset attempt for Star Palace Ruins, there's 1 free everyday for everybody. Higher Floor = More Silver and Star Spirit

Leave a comment:

• Darklovia
    replied
    I have a question... I just passed lvl 200, and I finished the quest... I tought were more lvl comming... now I will miss the reset money everyday.... Im lvl 67, so I will get it back in lvl 70? or what?

Leave a comment:

• Adi7zu
    replied
    For 310 you get: 1 x Secret Element, 2 x Star Spirit Pill-Superior, 2 x Warrior Card(100) and something else, but these crappy items doesn't matter. So, Sunlight Stone for 305 and Secret Element for 310.

Leave a comment:

• Mianhe
    replied
    My server highest is at 409

Leave a comment:

• sweetsimple
    replied
    2 of them at lvl 405 SPR have 440k and 405k max atk..and that was crazy . . .

Leave a comment:

• DyÆ–an
    replied
    Originally posted by sweetsimple View Post
    well on my server there 3 ppls with spr lvl 400 and 405 [ATTACH=CONFIG]78192[/ATTACH]
    Highest on my server is 380. D:

Leave a comment:

• sweetsimple
    replied
    Originally posted by Dylz View Post
    I thought the max was 400 ;o
    well on my server there 3 ppls with spr lvl 400 and 405 Click image for larger version

Name:	green6.gif
Views:	3
Size:	6.0 KB
ID:	1684108

Leave a comment:

• DyÆ–an
    replied
    Originally posted by sweetsimple View Post
    Star Palace Drop List ( Update )

[ATTACH=CONFIG]78161[/ATTACH]
    I thought the max was 400 ;o

Leave a comment: