Heona's Secret Tips

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heona's Secret Tips

Well, since everyone is dying of boredom and since our player community is so small we might as well just help each other out, I've decided to compile all my secret tips together. Some of you may disagree, some of you may already know this stuff, maybe even more, and some of you may be like, OH MY GOD ITS AMAZING!

Theres some things I've put into my normal LS routine but it could be new to others, and these tips could make the difference between getting their butt PK'd in Stargate, so here you are.

If anyone has extra tips or has a better way of doing things, do add them. (unless you want to keep it a secret)

But we all know the ultimate way to gain might is to eat potatoes.

1. When upgrading anything, whether it's carving gems, sealing, upgrading mount, refinement, etc, always do it after server reset. Don't ask me why but apparently you are luckier if you do it at that time.

2. Roll the dice in the guild chat window. If you receive a bunch of high numbers then you're more lucky, if you receive mostly low numbers then you'll be unlucky. There are rumors that the guild dice numbers are linked to the algorithms or numbers that decide what you get in the game. I had one friend (played on S45 I think) a long time ago, that depended on this and refined his equipment whenever he got high numbers. He was a non-vip and yet got all 8 equips to +7. Goodluck!

3. Another tip for refinement is to refine whenever someone else gets their equipment refined. For example, MyAnacondaDont123 refines their weapon to +7. Then you refine your equipment and have a higher chance of getting +7. There was a forum thread about this, discussing whether it actually works, but for me personally I'm terrible with refinement and it's how I got my equips refined.

4. Do purification on heroic equips (pink equips), as the stats are higher. Many already know this but just pointing it out.

5. Too poor for sprites? Press the button only 5 times, and then collect the auras. If you do this for each try you get, you'll only spend 5m silver.

6. Save all your hero chests, and open them up all at once when you've completed everything. This increases your chance of getting good items. Also click on chest number 3, apparently it's more lucky for 999s (but if you prefer a different chest based on your personal experience go for it!)

7. Running low on health, and need to regenerate fast? Click on Star Palace Ruins and go die inside, that way you can easily have full health again.

8. If you don't have revive stones and keep dying in guild beast, everytime your hp is 3/4 down, exit and die in star palace. That way you don't have to wait the 30 seconds and continue attacking.

9. Embed only attack gems into your medals, wings, and rings/necklace. Everything else can go rot in your inventory.

10. Carve your rage gems, if you don't. Again, I can't tell you exactly why, but just do it because it helps. ;D

11. Get Protection and Ancient Skin (unless you want Heart of Battle) in your pet skills. Shield is a lot more important than you think, so get it!

12. Having a faster internet connection seems to make you luckier. But this is just based on my personal experience. I used to be pretty lucky with carving, getting legendaries here and there, but now that I've switched computers I'm like the unluckiest person on earth. ;__;

13. In PVP, don't just stand in one spot and attack. Yeah it saves time but you're more likely to lose when you could've had the chance to win. Using arrow keys and spacebar when you're attacking someone is different than "running", where you just run around without even trying to attack. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE PEOPLE!

14. If you don't want to gain exp, do the first 8 instances of Pet Paradise. They only give 1 exp per kill, so you can still get items from there.

15. When refining, doing astrology blessing, upgrading wings, or doing mount enhancement press the button slowly, bit by bit, rather than spamming the hell out of it. For me this is what works best, however I have heard some people say spamming it as quick as you can is better. Experiment, have fun and see what you like better. xD

16. When you are enhancing equips, take the gems off and then enhance them. Improves luck too.

17. Do Treasure Hunt when you see the treasure map being sold for 0 silver in the Shop. I don't know why but you're luckier on this day, especially if you do it right after reset. Also, the more people doing treasure hunt at the same time, the less good items you get, so it's better to be the only one doing it.

18. Let others collect from the Money Tree before collecting yourself. To be honest I don't do this, but in the past people have told me this improves your chances of getting gold.

19. Get a combo buff before doing Sprite Instance. Some may not know, but the buff works on them even though they look like normal players.

20. DON'T YOU DARE FOCUS ON THAT HP STAT OR I'LL HIT YOU WITH A FRYING PAN. Yes, HP gives you the most might, but if you only focus on that stat you'll be weak as hell when it comes to PVP or attacking things in instances. Attack is always the priority, followed by CSTK/CDMG, Accuracy, blah blah. I know others may disagree and say Tenacity or Dodge are important so you can go comment about that.

21. Do Fallen Ruins. Ain't nobody got time for those, but when you clear a set (like move on from the first set to the second set of cards) you gain might so you should definitely do it for that.

22. Save up a large amount of those Evolution scrolls before using them (like 50-200?). It will improve your chances and you'll find you upgrade your pet equipment faster.

23. Save up your silver until you have at least 100m before you seal. That way you're guaranteed at least one legendary seal, also 100m silver roughly = 3k seal points (used for exchange).

24. In the last boss for Manga Map, stand on the left side of the screen, because you receive an attack buff and it really helps in defeating that damn Sage.

25. If you're bored, go to Pet Forest and defeat that Pet King at the top. You have a chance of receiving a Darksteel pet equip!

26. If you're a non vip and you are never ever going to recharge, spend your gold in this order:
    -Buy wings
    -Buy 4 summon stones (patrons)
    -Open up slots in your wardobe (So you have space to synth ALL the accessories)
    -Open up 2 slots in your farm before level 60, so by lvl 70 all slots are opened
    -Open all the purification slots that cost 200g
    After here it's your choice whether you want to spend (cough, waste) your gold on temper stones, or continue working on the purification slots, or just go crazy with permanent costumes.

27. Do Multiplayer Instances with only a party of 2, the monsters become easier to kill.

28. No matter what your class, kite (hit monsters and move back and forth on the map) the monsters in Star Palace Ruins, completing it will be easier.

29. Use your Quiz Doubles on STREAK (not the QUESTION) 5, 8, 13, 18, 28. That's right, the secret is out. Let the quiz wars begin! Also there is a forum post with all the quiz answers on it, you can go search it up. (It's outdated though)

30. It's possible to do Multiplayer Instances with ANY player, regardless of the level gap. Also, you can put more than 5 people inside. So you can do DTD NM with a lvl 45 noob and a lvl 90 pro, with 20 other people inside. PM me if you want to know how lmfao

31. Press E to collect crystals in Guild Domination, that way you can move while collecting, saving you some time.

32. Don't be a butthole and PK other players for your own enjoyment, from my almost-2-years playing Lunaria Story, I have seen many different guilds, many different people. And I can conclude that the people that usually PK and start drama with everyone else are the ones that quit first or have unfortunate things happen to them (cough ban). So you better not be a butt head ;D But if you need that temporary stress relief by killing everyone in game to take out all your frustrations going on in your real life, then do it, better take it out here than in real life.

PS: But I'm not against PK, it is fun when you're competing and trying to beat someone, or in a group (like BoM, so much fun XD), or when you're afk and someone decides to pk you out of the blue, and you're like, OH I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME, JUST YOU WATCH!! D:, but it is annoying when you're being prevented from doing things like Stargate or quests.

33. Have someone with a higher might you want to surpass. For example, right now you have 273k might. However, there is someone in your server with 350k might. Make a goal to beat them. When you have that goal, it motivates you to keep going and to gain might.

34. When facing the spider in Star Palace Ruins, face the opposite direction and attack it's back, that will increase your accuracy, which helps since the spider boss is tougher than the other bosses.

I have more tips and I'll be constantly updating this so do check it now and then, but here you can enjoy this for now.

BUT REMEMBER! Eating potatoes and cookies are the ultimate way to gain might!!! ;D
    Last edited by HyunaGlory; 06-12-2015, 03:17 AM.
    Character: Heona(non-vip)
    Server: [S39] Maple Pass
    Guild: KoA
    Might: 1000k+

Have any questions about the game? Need help in-game? Feel free to message me! ;D

Whenever you have success with something, log the time of day, location and whatever else you can think of. For example, I got refine 9 on my weapon in guild chamber right after reset. I got refine 10 in SLNM shortly after that. Only took a couple hundred advanced stones

Comment

#33. thats my thing . ehehehe

Comment

something wrong with quiz tips
        Level: 91.
        Guild: ΣтнεlισƝ
        Name: XcavesyX
        Might: 1260210
        Server: Crimson Fields (S50)

Level: 68.
        Guild: Genesis
        Might: 1130500
        Server: Shadow Mines (S96)

Comment

how about the FO5..it motivates...P
          IGN: Preface
          Guild: GUILDLESS

Comment

I cant really do #33 Unless I cross servers XD
            Character: DiaNyx
            Server: (S2)Adotia Isles
            Guild: KOA
            Class: Hunter
            Partner: Reign
            #IAMASQUIRREL
            Wanna Know more come visit
            Questions about the game? Feel free to visit s2 to ask me
            If I'm not online or I don't answer back I'm afk message me on forums and Ill get back to you

so sorry for bad spelling I've never been good at it
            I don't play any servers other than s2 and I still play duh

Comment

Noob

Thanks for tips
              Server: S116 Light Seeker

IGN: ♣â™*Abbyâ™*♣
              Guild: Sσυlмαтєs
              Partner: ✽sнιкαүαт✽
              Level: Unli
              Might: Unli:p
              Class: sworDIE:cool:
              VIP: 4:p
              Wings: Unli

" A Pro killed by Noob "

Comment

oh my...heo's secret tips to come to master

Comment

Originally posted by XcavesyX View Post
                  something wrong with quiz tips
                  How o-o when you use doubles on those streaks, you receive extra points, so you can get 770 points max

Have any questions about the game? Need help in-game? Feel free to message me! ;D

Comment

Originally posted by HyunaGlory View Post
                    How o-o when you use doubles on those streaks, you receive extra points, so you can get 770 points max
                    Actually it depends on VIP Level........ Considering people earn more 2x Points & Redo's..
                    Server:S69 Element College
                    Current Lv. 60
                    Might:162k

Class:Hunter
                    Vip 1
                    May,21,2015

Server:S113
                    Current Lv. 49
                    Might 60k+
                    VIP 2
                    May,21,2015

Comment

actually not 5,8,13,18,24
                      Level: 91.
                      Guild: ΣтнεlισƝ
                      Might: 1260210
                      Server: Crimson Fields (S50)

Level: 68.
                      Guild: Genesis
                      Might: 1130500
                      Server: Shadow Mines (S96)

Comment

#34. Pray to the Alpaca God
                        AgentAdaWong
                        Lvl:90
                        Class: Hunter|Ultimate Hunter
                        Server 5 - Silver Temple
                        [Guild]Defiance/Exigency

Comment

lol damn gloria i need them potatoes and cookies!!! they are all mine how you think my might is soo high?
                          Surrender
                          Server ~ S63
                          Guild ~ Queens
                          Might ~ 2.5 mill+
                          Our innocence is a virtue
                          But our arrogance will only leave us blind
                          Unattended without anyone to save our idle lives
                          Will we find out that everything we know exists inside of a fraction
                          Of a fraction

Comment

Originally posted by Surrender12 View Post
                            lol damn gloria i need them potatoes and cookies!!! they are all mine how you think my might is soo high?
                            Share with us :O

Comment

Originally posted by OmegAkuma View Post
                              #34. Pray to the Alpaca God
                              OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YESH THta my FAVORITE ANIMAL
                              IGN:Kare O Tosu.
                              Server:97 Gilly Grove.
                              Guild: Paradox
                              Partner::rolleyes:
                              Might::rolleyes:

Comment

Working...
                              X