Announcement

Collapse

2018 Holiday Season - Customer Service Support

This year, Chinese New Year dates range from February 13th to February 21st. All of our developers will be unavailable during this period, as well as most R2Games staff. We will still be providing ticket services, forum support, and in-game monitoring during this holiday, but coverage and response times may be constricted.
For more information, visit http://forum.r2games.com/forum/reali...ervice-support
See more
See less

Pet training lab bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet training lab bug

trying to max out my pet training lab and it only shows 3 skills .. i noticed after i maxed my matk to 20 only accy(14) rage(15) and cdmg(14) show up patk(17) cstk(14) are missing and i cant up them HIGHLY ANNOYING PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP
    LuzMeNot
    Server: s38
    Guild: BEAT
    Hunter

that's been happening to me as well I reported it a month ago and they haven't done anything yet so my best advice would be to get your skills to 19 and then max all at once
    Character: DiaNyx
    Server: (S2)Adotia Isles
    Guild: KOA
    Class: Hunter
    Partner: Reign
    #IAMASQUIRREL
    Wanna Know more come visit
    Questions about the game? Feel free to visit s2 to ask me
    If I'm not online or I don't answer back I'm afk message me on forums and Ill get back to you

so sorry for bad spelling I've never been good at it
    I don't play any servers other than s2 and I still play duh

Comment

skills have to be upgraded by leader in order for you to access them
      CHARACTER: Robyee (VIP 3)
      SERVER: [S11] Angel's Den
      GUILD NAME:
      CLASS: Swordsman

Comment

well its already too late .. i could max the other 3 but i want patk and cstk ... our skills are maxxed for our guild level
        LuzMeNot
        Hunter

Comment

dear game master since were not getting any new content .... PLEASE AT LEAST FIX THE BUGS some have been bugged Toooooooooooooooooo long like seals and this pet training lab bug is highly annoying ive spent enuf getting to vip10 the game should work i know were never gonna get certain content like new wings and clam shades mighty snout or anything else that says COMING
          SOON .... so at the very minimum R2 should atleast fix the existing bugs in the game i know ALL players WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE THAT !!! ty
          LuzMeNot
          Hunter

Comment

Working...
          X