great invitation code error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great invitation code error

copy and pasted the code into the media gift pack but nothing was recieved.....
    so another bug issue from r2 games..

what is the code in media gift pack

Comment

its not a bug. i already got the pack. just copy the code carefully.

Comment

some people are having problems with it . i did it on my main and my alt had problems yet the one with highest charm on new server got he self 3400 charm using alts for survey.
        SUCKS TO SUCK

Comment

Can you give me the code of media gift pack

Comment

Are you certain you have chosen the right game when doing the survey? Also, when pasting the code, did you double check that you had posted the code into the media gift pack instead of the newbie pack? If you have already done so, please send in a ticket to http://support.r2games.com. Please provide the required information and possibly a screenshot in the ticket. If you do not receive a reply within 24-48 hours, please let me know so I can get it checked for you.

Comment

it's not workng for a lot of people. didn't work for dark or me either. dark sent in a ticket and they basicly told him there's nothing they can do.
              Server - 74
              IGN - ๖ƒℓαяε
              Guild - Paradox
              Class - Hunter
              Might - 1333k+
              Level - 85

"Levels are just numbers. In this world, strength is just an illusion. There are more important things. Next time, let’s meet in the real world. Then we’ll be friends, just like we are now." -Kirito

Comment

Working...
              X