black screen.. again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• black screen.. again

the problem is happening again, my flash is up to date, clearing my cache and history does nothing.
    server s101
    kandie

Same here, was working all morning, went to look at the csgw line up and everything froze, took my game life in my hands and have the same problem as yesterday. Today the problem started just before 1700 est. Can't login from mini client though it tries,
    nothing but a blank screen when trying to enter from face book and though r2 games has color today it won't let me do anything.

Comment

By any chance, were you both doing the bookbag event?
      Learned to be a ICD coder. Learning how to be a programmer.

Comment

nope i went offline for an hour or so and i wanted to get back on so i went to my server bur like yesterday i cant, i was doing it b4 i went offline though
        server s101
        kandie

Comment

Most major browsers are disabling flash to make way for maybe something better but if you don't have it enabled your game wont work in the long run flash will die. r2gam.es/flashplug go there to see if flash is disable if that doesn't work there is http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Major-Browsers You can try other browsers too Hope it helps

Comment

ok thanks, but it said it as enabled idk.. and other browsers arnt an option for me.. google chromebook
            server s101
            kandie

Comment

ok quick fix for flash....right click you chrome browser and click properties go to shortcut tab and under target just after the .exe before - -profile-directery type in - -allow-outdated-plugins
              it should enable flash and all its outdatedness hopefully it'll help

Comment

Try to use another browser
                IGN:Høâ€*•¢hø¢ø¬.¬

VIP:2

CLASS:INTERMEDIATE RIFLEMAN

MIGHT:226675

PARTNER:ღAlyyAnjiiღ

SERVER:S111

HAVE SOME QUESTIONS IN THE GAME?...FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ON S111.

Comment

Working...
                X