D.C/ Lag/ Delays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D.C/ Lag/ Delays

I'm sure there must be hundreds of these threads already but i felt compelled to make yet an another one. The lags are ridiculous, the amount of times you disconnect in the span of half an hour/ hour is crazy and of course everything gets delayed! No it has nothing to do with my internet connection because it works perfectly on all other devices in my house, no its not my Wifi because i had a brand new one installed last week...so basically its "the game". I'm not the only one that plays this game having the same issues. Don't suggest me to clear cookies or browser history/ cache, trust me i've done it countless of times. Maybe you guys should do with a regular monthly maintenance, i'm sure the players can deal with a few hours of no game time for a much smoother gameplay. Done venting! Have a nice day

Username: CinnaBuns
    Server: [S117] Crystal Glen
    Guild: Legion
    Partner: Mastema
    Class: Elementalist
    Pet: Maste♥

i feel you that happens to me
    IGN:Høâ€*•¢hø¢ø¬.¬

VIP:2

CLASS:INTERMEDIATE RIFLEMAN

MIGHT:226675

PARTNER:ღAlyyAnjiiღ

SERVER:S111

HAVE SOME QUESTIONS IN THE GAME?...FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ON S111.

Comment

Originally posted by Phyophyo.kyaw View Post
      i feel you that happens to me
      Hopefuly something gets done.... maybe ._.

Comment

Well it does depend where you live and the distance of the server.
        Learned to be a ICD coder. Learning how to be a programmer.

Comment

Originally posted by iamdestroyer View Post
          Well it does depend where you live and the distance of the server.
          True, where is the server located btw? Out of curiosity i never thought of checking lol

Comment

Depends what server time and etc., judging from your signature it is on the east coast of the U.S.
            Learned to be a ICD coder. Learning how to be a programmer.

Comment

Lag and disconnection can be caused by loads of reasons, but the main reason would be your internet connection
              I recommend that you clear cache from all browsers or use an app called CCleaner you can search on google, which will clear all browser ActiveX, Cache and Temporary Files.

Also a fixed wired connection over Wi-Fi will always be better and making sure your Abobe flash plugin/Pepper flash is up to date.

If your using chrome in the address bar - type chrome://plugins/ make sure your Chrome's flash version States 18.0.0.209, anything lower download the latest browser.

Any Other browser you can update flash by downloading the plugin from Adobe's Website: https://get3.adobe.com/flashplayer/update/plugin/

Finally if your still having issue's try changing your DNS Servers to Open Google Servers
              Click image for larger version

Name:	dns.png
Views:	1
Size:	15.8 KB
ID:	1714841
              Rules of the Forum are found .

Comment

Working...
              X