• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account hacked

Username: Lemon7
    Server: S115

Hi,

At about 12:06pm-12:07pm (22.8.2015) (Saturday), someone logged into S115 using my account. At that time, while I was afking my main (Lemon7) in tower of trials, I was doing treasure hunting using my alt. While I was doing treasure hunting, I saw "The World Renowned Grandmaster - Lemon7 is online'. I was taken aback that my name popped out suddenly. I checked back my browser tab for my main and found out that my main account was disconnected but my alt account was still moving smoothly. I quickly logged into my main account again and set up my secondary password. With the help from my guildmate --- Asteria (Thanks for helping me ^-^ ), I managed to change my log in password and set up security questions. But through that experience, I'm still afraid that my account will be stolen anytime. Previously, my forum account was banned with me doing nothing at all. I asked one of the mentors and he/she said that it was because someone was using a tool to use my ip address. Luckily it was resolved within a week after it happened. I'm really scared that the person is using the same method to hack into my account.

I think that there are 2 ways that might cause my account to be known:

1. The person found out my password (which I've never told anyone).
    2. The person log in using my ip address which has my account already logged into the game. (There was one time when I opened the homepage, I saw an unknown username logged into the game and this happened only 1 min after I've logged into the game. Thus, I'm certain that someone logged into the game using my ip address (This happened during the week my forum account was banned) ).

I really do hope that there is a way to stop this madness. I love this game very much , please don't spoil it T_T
    Last edited by Lemon7; 08-22-2015, 10:41 AM.
    IGN: Lemon7
    Server: S115 (Crimson Highlands)
    Might: 1.37m+ ~
    Origin: Lemon Land ^-^
    Interest: Stay in the refrigerator, doing nothing

Server in gamedp.com: S15 (Arctic Dwelling)
    IGN: Elementalist123

I'm Bunny Lemon!! Hop~~ Hop~~ ^-^
    Pls dont eat me even if I'm sweet T_T

People cant have the same IP as yours...only different IPs, your id/pass shouldnt be known unless you shared it. Send a ticket for assistance.

Comment

Please do send in a ticket they can give you possibly some ideas on what to do.
      - Terms Of Service
      - Ticket

Comment

Seeing as you said you didn't account share, I have one question. Did you recently sell a laptop, phone, or a desktop that you used to log onto R2games without logging out of the account or formatting it completely??
        Last edited by iamdestroyer; 08-22-2015, 08:33 PM. Reason: Auto correct is weird
        Learned to be a ICD coder. Learning how to be a programmer.

Comment

maybe u let ur account pilot b4?

Comment

To: Man_S_017,

I think there r tools like hotspot shield etc that people use to camouflage their ips using other's ips. And no, I've not shared my account with others b4 in r2games. Ty for the reply

To: GM_Hallow,

I've tried to use the new platform to send the ticket but it says 'Account doesn't exist!!' for my R2games account. May I know what does that mean? Ty for the reply

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-08-23 at 4.48.46 AM.png
Views:	1
Size:	8.1 KB
ID:	1716340

To:Iamdestroyer,

I've sent my laptop for formatting before I played Lunaria Story in r2games. I think it's alright, right? Ty for the reply

To:ronniechristina,

I've let others to pilot my account before when I played in gamesdp.com (lunaria story) but I've not let others touch my account in r2games before. Besides, all of my details for this account are new so no one knows except me. Ty for the reply
            Last edited by Lemon7; 08-22-2015, 04:16 PM.

Comment

there is a possibility that someone is someone who live close to you and somehow managed to have access to your account. that would be the first source to look for.

Comment

Hotspot is used to mask your real IP, and it doesnt help duplicate another persons IP..

Comment

To: llAngelSnowll

I see.. Cool, thanks for the tips

To: Man_S_017

I see.... I didn't know that, thanks
                  Last edited by Lemon7; 08-23-2015, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X