Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why horrible luck with lotto tickets eh?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why horrible luck with lotto tickets eh?

i just joined and i find the luck system in game is atrocious. i would SUGGEST people that PAY for VIP status be TREATED like VIP, actually GET manadance set instead of trying to pull from lottery tickets and only getting 1 piece out of 10+ tickets. i understand the warrior duel system, but it would take a half a year for someone like me who just vip'd and started on the latest server that's been merged with 26 (which means not even breaking 300+ WD points at any given event) should just make Manadance set (THE WHOLE THING) easier to get, like vip 2 helm. you can't tell me that wouldnt have more people recharge >_> and make it easier for people who don't recharge to get as well, instead of your **** lotto tickets. the luck system can just be for everything else in game, but get rid of lotto tickets for real they're just a waste of space in the shop. there's an idea. put manadance in shop!!
    (this is mainly for the mentors to pass along to the superiors).

i'm actually quitting because the game's luck system sux the biggest balls on the planet -_- i'd rather pay VIP status and actually get legendary stuff than **** luck shet like on LS goodbye and have fun on a ****** ******* ******** browser game where there's no skill required, only cash

Comment

hmmm been unlucky alot and yet i didnt quit...:P
      IGN: Preface
      Guild: GUILDLESS

Comment

Working...
      X