Announcement

Collapse

2018 Holiday Season - Customer Service Support

This year, Chinese New Year dates range from February 13th to February 21st. All of our developers will be unavailable during this period, as well as most R2Games staff. We will still be providing ticket services, forum support, and in-game monitoring during this holiday, but coverage and response times may be constricted.
For more information, visit http://forum.r2games.com/forum/reali...ervice-support
See more
See less

account suspended

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• account suspended

so once again my account is suspended, no one as logged into it but me, but here it is still gone. and once again support refuses to reply to me

Is this who I think it is?

Comment

Recently we've found out players are staff, or know R2 staff. We had someone send a ticket of a photo for breaking T0s (piloting) and the photo got redirected to the player who they were trying to get caught instead of going to r2 to let it get handled. It was redirected to warn him he has to be careful. So its lose, lose. Best thing is dont make anyone mad or you could get banned/muted/suspended for that reason lol.:P Lunaria is a messed up game.
      Guild:Claymore
      Level:66
      Server: 103
      Vip: Purple
      Might: 1.1m+
      Hobby: Lets get this MONEY AND TURN UP!

Comment

Might I suggest, in your best interests, to perhaps abide by the ToS and then perhaps r2 wouldn't have reason to restrict your account. You will notice that people in general actually behave and abide by the ToS and guess what? They never get punished. Of course you can say absolutely whatever you like, which I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you are going to say you are innocent and r2 are corrupt in some way, and someone on your server is a whatever in r2... but then I really don't think you will raise your hand and admit to whatever you are being punished over... so.... you quite clearly have been a naughty boy/girl otherwise this wouldn't happen, and judging by you post I would suggest that maybe you should learn a lesson as it has happened more than once.... Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Slayor28 View Post
          you quite clearly have been a naughty boy/girl
          ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

no one would ever actually admit in game there guild mate is gm, or would they?

Click image for larger version

Name:	64.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	104.8 KB
ID:	1724796

Comment

How cute did you doctor that?
              Ƥнαє∂яα
              🕉Tᴀʀᴛᴀʀᴜs
              Hunter
              S4 Valley of Isur
              Might 1571929
              Partner тнєѕєυѕ

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	9.jpg
Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	1724797Click image for larger version

Name:	8.jpg
Size:	19.6 KB
ID:	1724798Click image for larger version

Name:	6.jpg
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	1724799Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	14.4 KB
ID:	1724800 So then what your saying there brit is you don't boost your main at all? I beg to differ
                Ƥнαє∂яα
                🕉Tᴀʀᴛᴀʀᴜs
                Hunter
                S4 Valley of Isur
                Might 1571929
                Partner тнєѕєυѕ

Comment

Listen Brit!! if your gonna photoshop evidence you need to learn how to do it properly.
                  No1. Make sure the Gender icon isn't squished to the name FAIL 1
                  No2. Make sure the IGN is actually aligned to the text properly!!! FAIL 2
                  No3. Make sure you erase the Rubbish from the bottom, when you cut and paste! MASSIVE FAIL!

Lesson is , don't temper and photoshop (Actually a Bannable Offensive )
                  Attached Files

Comment

ive been banned already, you think we are afraid of you? you cry and say its a fake or are you more mad you got caught because its real?

Comment

who said i'm crying its so easy to tell its fake learn to photoshop better
                      Ƥнαє∂яα
                      🕉Tᴀʀᴛᴀʀᴜs
                      Hunter
                      S4 Valley of Isur
                      Might 1571929
                      Partner тнєѕєυѕ

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                        Listen Brit!! if your gonna photoshop evidence you need to learn how to do it properly.
                        No1. Make sure the Gender icon isn't squished to the name FAIL 1
                        No2. Make sure the IGN is actually aligned to the text properly!!! FAIL 2
                        No3. Make sure you erase the Rubbish from the bottom, when you cut and paste! MASSIVE FAIL!

Lesson is , don't temper and photoshop (Actually a Bannable Offensive )
                        Originally posted by Mynxie View Post
                        So then what your saying there brit is you don't boost your main at all? I beg to differ
                        hello 911
                        doge speaking
                        id like to report a murder

real talk though even if it wasn't shopped and other ppl should be banned, why r u making yourself such an easy target
                        be like surreptitious

edit: @delta my friend just pointed out that the chat can be displayed differently on different computers. on their end, the gender sign and the name are close together. and your other points don't seem to be reasonable justification? since there's nothing wrong with the alignment and she just cropped out text. of course there's the question of why, i suppose it's been taken out of context, but just so you know.
                        Last edited by bestdoge; 05-04-2016, 06:51 PM.

Comment

I never said it and I don't say 'how are you' so her fail is exposed, my english is better than what was put she's just fishing for information now so sad she has to drop to that level
                          Ƥнαє∂яα
                          🕉Tᴀʀᴛᴀʀᴜs
                          Hunter
                          S4 Valley of Isur
                          Might 1571929
                          Partner тнєѕєυѕ

Comment

I do believe that's enough of the drama on the forum from all involved parties. Kindly take it to pm, the game, or the ticket system. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                            X