Announcement

Collapse

2018 Holiday Season - Customer Service Support

This year, Chinese New Year dates range from February 13th to February 21st. All of our developers will be unavailable during this period, as well as most R2Games staff. We will still be providing ticket services, forum support, and in-game monitoring during this holiday, but coverage and response times may be constricted.
For more information, visit http://forum.r2games.com/forum/reali...ervice-support
See more
See less

lag more terrible than in maplesea

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lag more terrible than in maplesea

Just what the bloody **** is happening?The past 5 days,once i enter the game,it has been so lagged i cannot even do simple operations like open the luck wand window to get my daily 2 stuff,or open the farm window to harvest my crops properly,or open the pet window to do the pet growth or potential,or enter a simple instance like money vault to get simple stuff,let alone anything more than that.Every one of my clicks react like half a min to 2 mins delay and i sit and wait in front of the bloody screen all day just for it to react,which doesnt help even as sometimes it doesnt even react.What the bloody **** are the game developers doing to the game?Plus,weirdest of all,the game combos time down at regular speed despite every command on my side lagging to a standstill.All my visits to other sites are perfectly ok so dont say its my internet.

Same with me I still cant figure out if its the game or my computer

Comment

Well,consolation is glad to know i aint the only one facing this.dont talk about events and pk,cannot even get daily stuff!once i open lunaria and find it stalling n try open other internet sites,they also stall,but once i close lunaria,everything returns to normal
      Is the game developers trying to force people to quit after they spent so much time on the game?Thats why since 5 years ago i dont believe in spending $$ on online games,despite they always guaranteeing free to play forever and account is yours forever.It just takes one thing like this to cut you off from your own character and belongings.

Comment

This has been really bad. R240025689, you hit it right on the head...at LEAST a 45 - 60 second delay on ANY key, forget trying to even log in. Somebody from R2 have an issue with this also?

Comment

I am having the same issues. It started after the bb event. I thought it was my computer. Hope they can do a maintenance to get this fixed.

Comment

do you seriously think R2 give 2 hoots what we all think, they open new servers to get people to cash, which people do like idiots, feeding there pockets, and for what? terrible lag and no updates for 3 years
            and we all know its never free to play, even the non vip high mighters have been fed by some form of "no comment" anyway its really good to see that new servers still have a market for new players and cashers
            but R2 SERIOUSLY GIVE THESE PLAYERS WHAT THEY DESERVE "NEW UPDATES"

Comment

now when i click an npc,it interprets as going left,going right,or another npc.what the bloody ****.it seems staying longer in game the lag gets worse.and by 'longer' i mean like 10mins instead of 5mins.I dont even mean hours!

Comment

lag

I am getting lag in this game.. neither 129 or 131 cant play... I can watch anything without buffering at youtubes.. facebook and etc.. but comes to here.. I kept dc or cant even enter any instances.. Please help
                Last edited by cheeshinwei; 10-25-2016, 06:35 AM.

Comment

** u r2 gms,what the ** have u been doing to make a perfectly fine game so unplayable now?just now because of your ****** lag i couldnt exit the arena in a timely fashion despite clicking on quit the moment it timed down to 1,and the oppt accidentally attacked me causing me to lose hp and a large hp pack.are u fkers gonna compensate?
                  now i cannot even deposit items cos depositing requires me to double click the item,and all double clicks dont register cos of ur epic lag.I swear i will boycott all r2 games the moment i see it,and tell everyone i know the same,cos this is what i get for spending time n emotion on ur game-end result an unplayable game.u fkers are as bad as maplesea game developers.

Comment

hat kind of **** *** moronic system do u have now r2?in mid instance my attack can cease n i get hit by monsters without retaliating?and no matter how many times i click on attack button it didnt react?u want to get slapped in the face r2 gms?u want people to start mass quiting??

Comment

Working...
                    X