now is quiz gone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• now is quiz gone

whoa r2 u are really champions of screwups.first is disastrous lag,then battle of might missing for 2 weeks.Now battle of might back,quiz spectacular suddenly disapears today.Just what the heck's going on??

The game is dying. Even if they have fixed BOM there are still problems with the game. The Seal system is broken, pet evolution is broken, refinement system, mount system.
    non cash events are almost non existent. We need an instance for some of the less common item drops like pet evolution pills, astrology items (especially astrology pills)
    I guess the quiz is the next thing to go :/

Comment

I have checked the quiz and its fine and working our end.
      Terms Of Service are found H.
      R2Games Ticket System for browser games:

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a us with your in-game name, server, and game.

Rules warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
      The owners of Reality Squared Games Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.

Comment

There was no quiz yesterday. It's working again today.

Comment

Quiz Spectacular is bugged. In s104, sometimes there's no quiz for 1 day after a long time. Then now it's 2 days straight since yesterday the event is bugged and it's only in s104. In the other server is fine. I already sent a ticket about this as well please fix it soon thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X