This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are there any gms or r2 mentors left

are there any gms or r2 mentors left that arent abusing there power because they work for the r2 games company but also play in the same server but like to ban players when they havent done anything, then stop the support ticket from going threw?

i have sent several tickets and no one is replying. i havent done anything expect play my own account

Comment

Hello, I can assure you that Gm's and Mentors under LS are not abusing power, If you have been banned,
      it will be because you have broken the Terms Of Service, and R2Games reserves the right to act if necessary.
      If you have further issues regarding your account, please send a ticket
      I am requesting for the thread to be closed. Thank You.
      Terms Of Service are found H.
      R2Games Ticket System for browser games:

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a us with your in-game name, server, and game.

Rules warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
      The owners of Reality Squared Games Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.

Comment

Please can i have your IGN and Server Please, ill forward to the team to investigate.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a us with your in-game name, server, and game.

Rules warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
        The owners of Reality Squared Games Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.

Comment

KyleSieghart, s99

Comment

Thread Closed

Comment

Working...
            X