• Show
Clear All

• Not Received Consumption Rewards

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-03-20 at 00.21.03.png
Views:	1
Size:	112.3 KB
ID:	1790524

NOT RECEIVED REWARDS FROM CONSUMPTION EVENT ABOVE FOR LAST DAY. I SENT A TICKET BUT NO ONE EVER RESPONSES TO US ON LUNARIA. I SPENT 40K THIS WEEK PLEASE SORT THIS OUT.

PLEASE SEND THE GAMES MASTER RESPONSIBLE TO INVESTIGATE PLEASE
    Last edited by opticalfox; 03-19-2017, 08:25 PM.
    Ex LUNARIA STORY Player
    SERVER S135
    NIGHTGAZE - 250K - GUILD INVICTUS

I didn't get mines neither I spend 10k but dang that's a lot dude I hope they give it to us

Comment

Originally posted by opticalfox View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]173084[/ATTACH]

NOT RECEIVED REWARDS FROM CONSUMPTION EVENT ABOVE FOR LAST DAY. I SENT A TICKET BUT NO ONE EVER RESPONSES TO US ON LUNARIA. I SPENT 40K THIS WEEK PLEASE SORT THIS OUT.

PLEASE SEND THE GAMES MASTER RESPONSIBLE TO INVESTIGATE PLEASE
      Can i have your in game name and server pls so that i can look up your ticket?

Comment

Originally posted by Kickass3 View Post
        I didn't get mines neither I spend 10k but dang that's a lot dude I hope they give it to us
        Did you file a ticket? If so can i have your in game name and server pls aswell? You do need to file a ticket with Screenshots if you havent done that yet.

Comment

How can you screenshot something that never happened, how am i suppose to know the event was not going to give rewards after it expired.
          R2 needs a better system then this, I sent a Ticket Yes. IGN : NightGaze, Server S135. But i don't hold out much hope.
          Ex LUNARIA STORY Player
          SERVER S135
          NIGHTGAZE - 250K - GUILD INVICTUS

Comment

youre right... my alpaca pet egg even didnt appeared -_-... how can i screenshot it when it even doesnt appear in my bag after i leave the instance......

Comment

I also have the same problem when I buy gold, I don't receive it instantly like other people do and my top-ups towards recharge events and consumption events don't count straight away. It's very annoying and upsetting. I've messaged R2Games and they said it was fixed but they haven't done anything about it. So disappointed in them. I'll probably miss out out on the gem spree rewards from this recharge event because of they're lack to answer e-mails in a timely manner. I wish they would hurry up and get around to it.

Comment

Working...
              X