This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheat ? Glitch ? Hack ?

Is this game now broken ? nobody in top 10 might with name "Exio" even those top 5 with 1.4m might are impossible for 7 seconds to kill snake queen on manga can R2 explain this ?

13 seconds

Comment

Fastest time I have seen is 8-9 seconds, that's a new record for me.
      Learned to be a ICD coder. Learning how to be a programmer.

Comment

His might only 55k might superman is real

Comment

Where are the admins?? Please send a GM or mentor to s104 to check this Exio. Yesterday he was lvl 55 now he's level 65. And he got from lvl 63 to 65 in 2 minutes. He can solo ad boss with 52k might.

Comment

This guy already got reported but R2 didn't anything about him,he's hacking on s130 too, lvl uped a character to lvl 100 in like 3days and then he can 1 shot world boss with 17k might
            Name: [130]Eru
            Level: 56
            Might: 850K+
            Guild: Void

Fading

Comment

I don't think mentors are in the game anymore, so your best shot is to file a ticket and hope he gets IP banned.

Comment

where are the moderators ? why until now still no response ? at least say something about this, sooner or later that ********** will make this getting worse, soon not only manga, boss hunt and world boss, he going to ruin the CSA by killing everyone with his super power then and many more

Comment

maybe they will even hack into r2 and destroy their website. then RIP haha. take some action please.. don't let them be lose and destroy the fun

Comment

Originally posted by R2122268389 View Post
                    maybe they will even hack into r2 and destroy their website. then RIP haha. take some action please.. don't let them be lose and destroy the fun
                    Hopefully they should hack into r2 for then they can learn from that and create a better system and maybe hire more staff. They might as well just end this forum post and IP ban the dude along with any account he has logged on to just end the issue.

Comment

Player reports must go through ticket. I cannot forward any issue that falls into the behavior category, or anything that directly involves a specific player. Tickets were sent in, and I'm told the issue has been handled. If anyone finds anything new, please send it in a ticket so that it can be addressed.
                      Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
                      Didn't get an email reply to your ticket? Try here: http://support.r2games.com/support/support
                      Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Working...
                      X