Is support sleeping?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is support sleeping?

Is support sleeping or taking a vacation? Even asking to mentors to forward my ticket and having no answer over a week, my problem and questions are unsolved!
    Also know about someone that recharged and didn't get the gold and did cause of the event going on, sent a ticket just after noticing the gold went to nowhere and still is missing gold and event rewards! Also no answer even for that kind of problem!
    Support being sloppy and lazy?

Character name and server used in the ticket?
    Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

I would say they are either busy, or the ticket got lost somewhere in the system, my tickets are answered normally within a couple of days.

Comment

My ticket, crm knows what is about cause it's an on going problem that nobody solves or answers. Crm said she did solve but didn't do nothing! About the recharge, i guess just sent the ticket from the recharge site, so i guess server and character should be there.
        And i know my ticket didn't get lost, she just doesn't to solve it and work a bit.

Comment

I need your character name and server used in your ticket or the ticket number from the bottom of the email you received when you got a reply in order to let support know you are still needing assistance. If you are not wanting help, I can move your thread to discussion and feedback for you.
          Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
          Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

My case #630429

Comment

Working...
            X