System Error on Login?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• System Error on Login?

MemoryLane MemoryLane2 can you report this?
    Users having problems logging in
    Last edited by Magic; 07-13-2017, 04:13 PM.

Comment

its like R2 doesnt care.. i have spent enough.. no more.. R2 has lost another loyal player.. no answer in days either

Comment

As far as i know, its been fixed, its working now!

Comment

Sorry, Magic, your post times were during my working hours, and I am on a stretch of no days off for a while, so I'm a little more unreachable than usual, but I wanted to let you know I saw your thread. The logs show the issue was fixed right before your last post. It was a site wide issue, so it was reported by one of the other mods.

Just an fyi, the Mem2 account is set up to not receive notifications of any kind as it's just the one I use for news threads R2 asks me to post. I will post a list of mods in the game discussion sections of every game soon, so you guys can find an online mod to flag for emergencies.
          Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
          Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

That's fantastic, i appreciate what time you have online, many thanks again for your response

Comment

Working...
            X