Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	1
Size:	106.8 KB
ID:	1923478Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	103.2 KB
ID:	1923477Someone started today and has hacked his way to level 50 and taken a hall of fame title Please someone report this, I have sent a ticket.
    The server is being hacked. help us please the Hacker is SUPER-EXARION
    ????????? Server S138 Misty Gardens
    Lunaria Story
    Because ????? is Tasty!

Hacker Strikes Again, The server is going to want compensation. r2 why are you not replying to our tickets!
    10k might getting Level 55 now and taking 150 Star Palace Ruins, This guy is killing the server MemoryLane

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2017-08-13 at 18.17.01.png Views:	1 Size:	101.3 KB ID:	1923721Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2017-08-13 at 18.16.44.png Views:	1 Size:	247.4 KB ID:	1923722
    Lunaria Story
    Because ????? is Tasty!

Comment

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-08-13 at 18.16.31.png
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	1923724Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-08-13 at 18.16.19.png
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	1923725Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-08-13 at 18.14.45.png
Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	1923726

Some extremely unhappy people now on the new server
      Lunaria Story
      Because ????? is Tasty!

Comment

i am uploading evidence here, as it won't fit in tickets Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2017-08-13 at 18.33.57.png Views:	3 Size:	12.9 KB ID:	1923729Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2017-08-13 at 18.34.12.png Views:	2 Size:	17.4 KB ID:	1923730Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2017-08-13 at 18.28.50.png Views:	1 Size:	112.1 KB ID:	1923731Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2017-08-13 at 18.30.25.png Views:	1 Size:	171.8 KB ID:	1923732
        Attached Files
        Lunaria Story
        Because ????? is Tasty!

Comment

Do something please, we players, we struggle to evolve, and there a new player fits, and all of a sudden he climbs level 50 then 55 and thus takes the honorary titles of Hall Of Fame ... We ask for compensation and banishment of this hacker and try to make sure that this does not happen anymore ... We are very angry ... Understand us. A faithful player, Angel, server 141.
          Pseudo : Lauraa
          Server : 110
          Classe : Mage
          Partner : Any for the moment

Comment

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-08-13 at 22.33.46.png
Views:	2
Size:	434.4 KB
ID:	1923781

its not possible in 8 seconds at 10k might with basic level 30 equipment.
            Attached Files
            Lunaria Story
            Because ????? is Tasty!

Comment

Originally posted by KiwiFruit View Post

Hacker Strikes Again, The server is going to want compensation. r2 why are you not replying to our tickets!
              10k might getting Level 55 now and taking 150 Star Palace Ruins, This guy is killing the server MemoryLane
              LS doesn't have weekend support unless your server goes down. It's Monday now, and I've asked that they prioritize this LS issue this morning.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
              Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Thank you MemoryLane, I appreciate you forwarding the request and i understand that support isn't available over the weekend.
                i have now had a response from my ticket to say the player has now been banned. However they are not going to compensate the players for the loss of gaining those titles. In response to my request R2 support team stated

"Because this issue is not caused by our system it is hacker’s bad behaviour, so our developer team will not send compensation this time.
                Thank you for your support and understanding."

So for that i am truly disappointed. After so many of us have spent unseen amount of money to compete on the new server. A small contribution for the lack of protection and support over the weekend. R2 could of prevented this and the player could of been banned sooner.
                I hope you understand my frustration.

Kindest Regards.
                Lunaria Story
                Because ????? is Tasty!

Comment

I agree with not sending compensation for this, as that will just encourage intentional bad behavior in the future, but I will see if they have a way to adjust who's holding the titles.
                  Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
                  Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

This hacker was also in s104 and I think s139. R2 banned the account but he can always make a new one using a new IP with VPNs or whatever. Best is to update the game and the security.

Comment

Working...
                    X