This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S104 Problems with Abusive Language and Racist Abuse

Please this need forwarding on to r2 and these people need dealing with, if anyone can't see whats wrong with the content of this chat, needs their eyes testing. This Song is banned in many countries due to the nature of the lyrics.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-09-03 at 15.09.52.png
Views:	1
Size:	106.9 KB
ID:	1927448Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-09-03 at 15.08.28.png
Size:	182.7 KB
ID:	1927449Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-09-03 at 15.12.07.png
Size:	183.6 KB
ID:	1927450

you only show u???Ð?u's horn, but you didnt show Abby's horn, your 3rd pict theres should Abby's horn but you skipped it , dont tell me if it was u horn it
    those pict you upload, at the 3rd picture, why you skipped this Horn ? why you hide it ? dont tell me if that was u
    are u even a player of s104 ? or u one of those pilot that from EU/US server that just dont know what to do in ur original server
    Attached Files
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-03-2017, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Joke's on him.. that nursery rhyme is from the 1200s, when England's main trade was wool, and farmers were heavily taxed to the tune of a third to the king and a third to the church.

I understand the context he's failing miserably to put it in, as inaccurate as that context is. Personally, I think he just sounds ridiculous, and I still wonder why anyone wouldn't have him on permanent ignore. Please, put him on your ignore list. I find people like this are far more bothered about not having an audience than they are about temporary mutes.

My opinions aside, head on over to ticketland: www.r2games.com/support. Explain the context, and be specific, as I highly doubt R2 will understand just based on the screenshots. Also, include a copy and paste of his character name, since it contains characters that can't be normally typed. Should R2 decide to proceed with actions, they like being able to copy and paste the name.

Same goes to you, R2119127621. Send in a ticket if you wish to report someone.
      Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
      Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

"Baa, Baa, Black Sheep" is an English nursery rhyme, the earliest surviving version of which dates from 1731. The words have not changed very much in two and a half centuries. It is sung to a variant of the 1761 French melody Ah! vous dirai-je, maman.

A controversy emerged over changing the language of "Baa Baa Black Sheep" in Britain from 1986, because, it was alleged in the popular press, it was seen as racially dubious. This was based only on a rewriting of the rhyme in one private nursery as an exercise for the children there and not on any local government policy.

But its probably suited to him as it's for children, which just proves the mentality of this player. Yes i agree with MemoryLane, Blacklisting is the option but Terms of Service is fairly pointless if something as defamatory as this can't be dealt with.

Other words have been used on this server before this week, referring to the N word and black in certain context which in 2017 is awful people are still called this..
        Last edited by Delta; 09-03-2017, 02:42 PM. Reason: Added Text

Comment

And the wiki article even says the press decided it was racially dubious, which is something scholars don't agree with. Blacklisting is an option that exists so that you don't need to be offended by what anyone says. It also serves as a useful tool for removing any power the individual has over your emotions. Trolls generally feed on reactions.

R2 reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to take action as seen fit, which is also included in the Terms of Service. Action was taken against this individual recently, and continued reports with new screenshots helps to escalate future actions taken. Rarely is anyone outright banned.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Could we get the september events please MemoryLane

Comment

That's a big change in topic, lol. I don't have the September events file yet.

Comment

These screenshots show that these racist players think they can say and do whatever they want because all they got for their bullying and racial attacks on another player was a 1 day mute. MemoryLane you said to Blacklist them...we shouldn't have to blacklist them, they should have been banned...do you really think blacklisting is the answer to Bullying and Racism??? Just look the other way and pretend those players aren't abusing R2 Games own ToS? There where 13 Screenshots to prove several players where bullying and attacking another player with racial slurs. Younger players are so impressionable and are being taught that this behavior is ok when it shouldn't be tolerated. R2 Games should be ashamed that they don't have the courage to enforce their own Terms of Service when it comes to something as serious as bullying and racism.

Comment

Originally posted by Krystalisa View Post
                  These screenshots show that these racist players think they can say and do whatever they want because all they got for their bullying and racial attacks on another player was a 1 day mute. MemoryLane you said to Blacklist them...we shouldn't have to blacklist them, they should have been banned...do you really think blacklisting is the answer to Bullying and Racism??? Just look the other way and pretend those players aren't abusing R2 Games own ToS? There where 13 Screenshots to prove several players where bullying and attacking another player with racial slurs. Younger players are so impressionable and are being taught that this behavior is ok when it shouldn't be tolerated. R2 Games should be ashamed that they don't have the courage to enforce their own Terms of Service when it comes to something as serious as bullying and racism.
                  I fully agree, racism is crime and shouldn't be tolerated, also they are verbally attacking people.We can't ''close our eyes'' for crime and by blacklisting them is exactly what we are doing.
                  Also R2Games ToS says they will punish that kind of behavior:

Generally, we consider a LANGUAGE ISSUE SERIOUS if it is:
                  -RACIST, sexist, or bigoted comments towards any one demographic;
                  LANGUAGE ISSUE SERIOUS, that's not worth of 1 day muted, i got banned,muted for filterskip before

Comment

R2 did punish. R2 will probably punish again. To ban this one, who isn't, in the screenshot proof, isn't directing it at anyone without giving a chance to learn from the behavior, would mean abby from the second post should also be banned, and so should anyone who says anything that could be at all considered offensive toward anyone, or any other rule breaking behavior, on the first report, with no warning.

There's a process for things to be done, and what anyone feels about that process is irrelevant. It's R2's site, and they can punish when and how they see fit, or they could decide this guy is into nursery rhymes and some players seem to want to try to get him banned, especially since they clearly aren't offended enough to blacklist.

Comment

So why i got banned at first for 2 weeks for filterskipping? I had chance to learn from my ''behavior'' before or anything? The ''punishment'' from r2games was something to people see they are actually ''doing'' something, but again that's like a little warning and not a punishment and if that's the case i want my 2 weeks back and just a warn

Comment

You guys are so funny. They weren't even directing those to anyone. Anyone who has went to school before, knows that nursery rhyme. How is that offensive? If you feel offensive just by seeing a nursery rhyme, maybe you're just too sensitive. Like MemoryLane just said, if you feel offended by something others said, just blacklist the person. Or send a ticket. No need to post on forums to make drama. Besides, your screenshots are fake. They have been edited. Compare these to yours. Why cut out Abby's spams? What she's horn spamming is an offensive word in the Philippines. So you're saying that is less offensive compared to "Baa baa black sheep"?

Comment

Drama after drama is part of lunaria. from what i see clyde is childish to sing bla bla black sheep. Maybe u should tell them u r black n u feel offended it as simply as that who the hell will know u r white,black n orange in this game hahaha.
                          this post is funny as this clyde is super childish. the server is old and until now u start to SS to post in forum??? it show u a new player in old server or u a pilot who pilot a old account and u r new to that server LOL. anyway come eu server i show u n clyde what is childish n pilot
                          Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-07-2017, 08:10 AM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

Another petty drama :/ showing he's/her own side of a screenshot that he/she been so called bully. Is this still about the racist Black? Now cannot use the word black anymore? or another player will post you a forum and say its so called Racist.
                            Are you really dying to get everyone's attention?
                            And beside this racist started because you come to our server and start talking about my own private facebook on world chat and when my guild starts to say you and u change to become a victim of a bully. showing a screenshot to everyone on your one sided story.
                            Seriously what are you thinking?
                            ✿вonnιe✿
                            Partner:uĊĿУÐξu
                            Server:S106
                            Guild:FADEDNOOBS
                            "If I am a sword, I am a sword made of glass, and I feel myself beginning to shatter.”

Comment

[Retraction: Evidence of above accounts being more than one person has been provided]

I will give you all a chance to discuss this situation and hopefully clear the air between you, but you will not attack each other here.
                              Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-07-2017, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X