Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You forgive him??? He's the victim of a hate crime by several Racist Players and no he wasn't looking for attention, if you check the screenshots more closely before you make a false accusation it clearly shows that he is the only one being attacked...even referring to him by name. He was showing proof of the racism going on in the game.The lack of remorse along with the feeble attempt to downplay the seriousness of this crime proves the players guilty of racism learned absolutely nothing from the 1 day mute.

Comment

Just a suggestion, BCS777 if you're an s1 player, wouldn't it be easier just to stay on s1, because problems only seem to escalate when you're on s104
      and for heavens sake, blacklist people and submit a ticket. S104 has always been racist, they will be caught eventually. R2 always gets them in the end
      ????????? Server S138 Misty Gardens
      Lunaria Story
      Because ????? is Tasty!

Comment

Wish i could kiwifruit but one of them just go in s1 all the times and accuse me of pilot hikari (my friend in s104) . And yes i'm hoping cause they clearly didn't learn with 1 day muted just like Krystalisa said.

Comment

What i don't understand is this BCS777 don't have a main account in s104.Why is he on an Oceanic server? because of your so called friend that pilot Hikari account when everyone knows that the real Hikari has quit.
          Maybe R2 should investigate about this Hikari account why until S1 her account can go there and talk about.
          Andy, are you the one paying for these high VIP accounts that have been mute? Do u think R2 can earn from your complaint?
          As far as i know, you just went to S104 to gossip. And they start saying you, you start crying in the forum like a little girl.
          How you can call them racist when they don't even know your race and they don't even know who are you.
          You are acting like those little girls that think everything is about them.
          ✿вonnιe✿
          Partner:uĊĿУÐξu
          Server:S106
          Guild:FADEDNOOBS
          "If I am a sword, I am a sword made of glass, and I feel myself beginning to shatter.”

Comment

I have a character on S120 and was forced to quit, because there is a serious abuse issue. R2 can only mute when the evidence is there. and i agree 1 day mutes are pointless. sometimes even a temporary ban is pointless. but R2 do have better things to do with its time then police troublesome servers that can't learn how to behave.

Comment

Originally posted by chocola1023 View Post
              What i don't understand is this BCS777 don't have a main account in s104.Why is he on an Oceanic server? because of your so called friend that pilot Hikari account when everyone knows that the real Hikari has quit.
              Maybe R2 should investigate about this Hikari account why until S1 her account can go there and talk about.
              Andy, are you the one paying for these high VIP accounts that have been mute? Do u think R2 can earn from your complaint?
              As far as i know, you just went to S104 to gossip. And they start saying you, you start crying in the forum like a little girl.
              How you can call them racist when they don't even know your race and they don't even know who are you.
              You are acting like those little girls that think everything is about them.
              "chocola1023" Because they ARE being racist. I don't see why that can't understand that. It doesn't matter if it isn't his damn race or not. These players are disgusting and you keep pushing what they said aside and are going after BCS777 because he went onto Server 104. You act as though you are accepting their behavior. He went to that server for his own reasons because like he said, he is being called someone who he is NOT and went to discuss that. I don't see why you are trying to hide the fact that S104 is racist. Also, I did look at these SS and BCS777 is saying that he never said anything about this Facebook issue that you are speaking of. Where is the SS of everything before Clyde mentioned Facebook? Did you have him mention Facebook to take away the fact that these people in the SS are being completely racist? Now, this is a public forum, but what I don't get is that you are forgiving him for something that he HASN'T done and not asking for him to forgive you and these nasty players in the SS for their disgusting behavior. Blacklisting does nothing because if someone really wants to go after you, all they have to do is remake an account because they will not have any punishment for their actions. I agree with what Krystalisa says. Nothing will be learnt from a one day mute and that he is the one being attacked in the SS that are being shown. And "Chococola1023", as I said earlier in this comment, he may not have a MAIN char on s104, but he was there for his own reasons and he was there to discuss something that turned into something ugly. I don't know if you were or not, but were you even on yourself to see this happen? If you had such an issue about your Facebook being discussed and you are trying to prove something, why not post it here since you have no problem posting the others? Also, quoting from you, "You are acting like those little girls that think everything is about them." No, I do not see that. I see a real issue that should never have to happen in this game and he is trying to get ACTUAL answers. It shouldn't have to matter if it's his damn race or who the hell he is, it just doesn't matter. Also, you say, "As far as I know, you just went to S104 to gossip. And they start saying you, you start crying in the forum like a little girl." ...So does that mean you actually were not there when this was happening and you only know what happened through the SS being posted here and or maybe the one side of what happened from your guildies and others on the server? Would it matter if it were someone else other than these two who made posts about this to post those Screen Shots and complaining about the racist behavior on S104?
              Last edited by Liezar_Liadon; 09-09-2017, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Racists slurs directed to me that's clearly on SS's you just blind cause they are your guildmates.I'm not crying, i'm reporting a bad thing really bad thing that's racism and it's sad to know that still exist people like that.What about hikari? wanna do check ip then start with your guildmates cause as far i know you guys don't have proofs against she like that

Comment

i think the point is, andy want to be a famous person in the world
                  if this andy think bcoz us said color is a racist, i also think that was super racis when you call my county dog. if for you dog is not a harras, for me color is also doesnt matter .
                  he said color was racist, but when he said my country dog, he not feel he was super racist, and when he spaming my private life in my facebook. he also not feel he was a bad guys. this guys kind a person who always like to make trouble and enemy in everywhere..
                  lol i already banned bcoz i said my name dani before, did r2 will use the same ss, old ss to banned me again its kind of funny.
                  if my real name was dani n that was a problem, then i will change my name to breno or andy. so ban me also with andy and thane, bcoz my name now andy aka thane. and anyways andy you have so many drama on your life
                  Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-10-2017, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Post it i don't remember calling you a dog but you did and called me a dog.
                    Sure where is the owner of your account then? Cause you can see in SS ''you'' don't know how to play and real dimaz quit and gave you his account.
                    You didn't get banned for ''saying your name'' but cause your pilot admitted it in world chat, and as we told you guys never will learn, you had your chance like 2 bans and 2 mutes..
                    What's your problem with thane? if you want to talk with him go and talk with him.

Comment

This thread has gone from discussing a legitimate concern to airing all dirty laundry.

It is not against the rules to have alts. It is not against the rules to have alts on servers you don't normally play. It is not against the rules to accuse someone of breaking a rule. If you've given people access to your personal information, such as found on other websites, R2 is not responsible for what people do with that information.

It is against the rules to use any sort of inappropriate language. Each person is responsible for what they say in chat. The only way to avoid a mute or a ban is to not break chat rules.

It never matters who started it, and the blacklist exists for a reason. If someone is that big of a problem, then blacklist the person and move on.

I am closing this thread, as it's just finger pointing at this point. Any future threads on this topic from anyone involved in this situation, or with the people from either server, will be deleted and the poster will receive an infraction. We have a 3 point system. Every 3 points results in an automatic ban, with each additional infraction point resulting in a ban of an increased length. As they are hard to earn, infraction points never expire.

Any behavior reports belong in ticket, at www.r2games.com/support. Please be advised, my inbox is not for reporting people, nor will I, or any moderator, forward behavior tickets.
                      Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
                      Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Working...
                      X