Hackers and Hacking.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hackers and Hacking.

R2games you have one week to fix your security in all your games or I will make this site non-existent. I found another IP address in my computer as someone is trying to hack me. Im going to send a virus that cant be erased back to the unknown IP address. If you do not take hackers seriously as someone has already been hacked on the server i play on, I will make this matter personal and show the darkweb everyones address who works on or with R2games. One week. Good Luck.

The one week thing is a joke if you cant tell, the hackers and virus isnt, but it should grab your attention.
    Last edited by jamesandrecolin4; 12-10-2018, 04:06 PM.

Comment

So far I haven't seen any actual proof that someone actually hacked that server. Until such a time as proof becomes available, just take the normal steps we are taught all over the internet for how to protect yourself, such as not sharing your information, changing your passwords often, not using the same passwords for everything, and never click on something you don't know the source of.

If you are concerned someone is in your computer, or trying to access your computer, that isn't a site issue - that's a your computer's security issue. You should probably talk to a professional about that, then call your ISP.
      Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
      Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

why delete my comment.
        Server S141/S127/s8
        Lunaria Story

The Elf Gamers forgot........

Comment

Well lets hope for the sake of players on this site and users account this is just a hoax and or someone that desperately wants attention. Either way users on certain servers are concerned and many have already decided to stop playing as a result. the website as it stands is "NOT SECURE" and i have mentioned this before. R2games.com is not signed by a third party secure SSL and therefore could well get compromised. For the sake of people that play this game regardless of your moderator opinion please forward concerns to actual r2 staff to investigate fixing this security issue. tickets have been sent already but it would be helpful if someone actually bothered to F%$^%^$& answer them!

PS MemoryLane i do understand what you are saying and i agree totally. but it isn't enough in terms of server side security
          Last edited by KiwiFruit; 12-11-2018, 05:14 PM. Reason: Added Comment
          Server S141/S127/s8
          Lunaria Story

The Elf Gamers forgot........

Comment

R2 requests evidence of the claims being made.

If you have a specific non-behavior related ticket you are inquiring about, please provide the character name and server used in the ticket, or pm me with the email address used, and I will ask R2 about the status.
            Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-11-2018, 09:59 PM.
            Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
            Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesandrecolin4 View Post
              The one week thing is a joke if you cant tell, the hackers and virus isnt, but it should grab your attention.
              Lol...funny. You think you are dictator or Anonymous? lol...I use VPN, and have to take it off when recharging...these guys have digital keys bought from Killary...they can tell who is cheating...lmao!
              Last edited by R2302962156; 12-11-2018, 10:35 PM.

Comment

If you know how to hack you should just do it , r2games don't have a team for LS so they don't care for what's happening in the game that's why my account still not banned

Comment

Lol,how was it?
                  Last edited by fellegvarikata; 01-11-2019, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X