Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I get married on Lunaria Story??? Lol.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I get married on Lunaria Story??? Lol.

Ayy, okay.... I have a question. So, how do I get married cause I am getting married. Lol. I need help badly!! I need steps how to get married please.

Thanks people
    Ayy-Ladies-Dude๖ۣۜ

All you need is a set of ring , wedding dress and you and your partner intimacy must be over 2000 and then party up then talk to the priest in lunaria story
    Name : ♥리리스
    Sever : s57 Meridian's Hope
    Might : 535k ( Currently )

:rolleyes:당ì‹*을 사랑합니다:rolleyes:

Comment

You must raise a 2000 intimacy with a person of your choice. You must send flowers to build your intimacy up to get 2000. When you reach that intimacy you need about 3million silver to purpose to your partner either of you can spend it. After you purpose and your partner accepted you must buy the ring and the weeding robe. You need both of them to have the ceremony. Once you have them both you can pick a time you want your ceremony held, hope this helped!
      new computer, yay.

Comment

"You must send flowers to build your intimacy up to get 2000."
        Loled. There are many ways to get intimacy, flowers are not the only way. So saying MUST is pretty funny.

Comment

what i've done... if u want to get married, try to get 2k of intimacny by sending flower or co-mediatation... when both of u have 2k of intimancy, create a party then met the Married npc.. U need to pay around 5m silver.. if u want to do weeding banquet, u need to use gold... correct me if i'm wrong...
          IGN : RECCAX
          LEVEL : 65+
          CLASS : SWORDMAN
          MIGHT : 200+

MADA MADA DANE
          I'm Just A Newbie
          LOVE TREASURE HUNTING... ^_^

Comment

They are neglecting to tell you that you have to sell your soul during the ceremony. Just a heads up ;D
            Got any questions? Get In touch with a mod. Have an issue mods can't help with? File a ticket - http://support.r2games.com/

Comment

Hmk so I have a similar question to this. Can your partner have costumes then you yourself have the rings and reserve and it still distributes the rings and costumes?

Comment

Originally posted by Knightman10 View Post
                Hmk so I have a similar question to this. Can your partner have costumes then you yourself have the rings and reserve and it still distributes the rings and costumes?
                Nope, but what you can do is let your partner send the costumes to you (There is a send option next to purchase in the shop.) She will pay for the costumes and have it send to you. You'll receive the costumes, all what is left is that you buy the rings and reserve for the banquet.

Very busy lately, for any moderator help please PM me!

| | |

| | | | | | |

Comment

Thank you very much!

Comment

Originally posted by Chiri View Post
                    They are neglecting to tell you that you have to sell your soul during the ceremony. Just a heads up ;D
                    shh!!! that's a secret and its given :P

meditate with your partner, go instance with your partner, flowers just speeds the process up. Then do what the other post say to get the wedding ceremony.

Comment

The priest holds all the details

Comment

Is gifting only a VIP thing?

Comment

Yeah it really helps

Comment

Working...
                          X