Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paradox

paradox.JPG
    If MemoryLane rigged their own reputation does this mean MemoryLane is a time traveler and rigged her own reputation in the past to have a higher standing on the forums to the point where she can rig her own reputation and get enough money to purchase a timetraveling machine to time travel back to the past to rig her reputation once again, this time earlier, for she can have her reputation rigged early, for she can rig her reputation, for she can rig her... I'm bored and the forums are lagging. (This is actually just me wanting to see how long it'll take for a forum post to be uploaded.)
    Last edited by iamdestroyer; 05-05-2017, 09:23 PM. Reason: Forgot a period. (Also got corrected[again])
    Learned to be a ICD coder. Learning how to be a programmer.

Update it took a solid minute to upload this post and another minute for the edited version to update. Wonder if anyone else has any issues lagging on the forum.

Comment

MemoryLane is a she. Good luck with the 10 minutes it will take to edit your post again.

On a serious note, this lag should be affecting everyone, and has been going on all day. We think we know why it's happening, but it won't be until Monday when we can test that theory. Hopefully it doesn't last the whole weekend.
      Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
      Didn't get an email reply to your ticket? Try here: http://support.r2games.com/support/support
      Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        MemoryLane is a she. Good luck with the 10 minutes it will take to edit your post again.

On a serious note, this lag should be affecting everyone, and has been going on all day. We think we know why it's happening, but it won't be until Monday when we can test that theory. Hopefully it doesn't last the whole weekend.
        Quick response as expected from MemoryLane

Comment

When it asks if you want to leave the page or stay, close the tab instead. You forgot a couple of pronouns up there.

Didn't get an email reply to your ticket? Try here: http://support.r2games.com/support/support

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

;-; Done.

Comment

yes i do belive it is i kno i dk how to spelss but lol u savage ey
              Give me cookie friends for ever <3
              IGN=Far~

Comment

OMG this was just too funny loved it
                IGN: whitewolf
                Server: s507 Forgotten Abyss
                Guild: Deathnote
                Class: Archer

Comment

Surprised people still write post on a month old post

Comment

Probably because most of the forum is inaccessible at the moment. Congrats on having a post that can be replied to :P

Comment

I feel honored. *insert old emoji here*

Comment

What, you don't like the new creepy emojis? How can you not love a face like this?

Comment

The new emojis look weird compared to the old ones, they seem like they are rip offs made in some far away land, like how pupils don't even fit on his eyes or head and how the color is more orange then yellow.

Comment

He does have a bit of a lazy eye. I do agree with you, the emote selection looks like it was created by a child with crayons.

Comment

I see I have converted you

Comment

Working...
                              X