Immature Abuse and False Accusations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immature Abuse and False Accusations

Why should anyone have to tolerate this kind of abuse MemoryLane and why does no one at r2 ever do anything to stop it
    I have had to report it to the police and they will contact R2 as in my country its breaking the law to accuse someone on the internet.

This is why the game is dead, because it has to deal with stupidity. R2 should just close it down.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-11-27 at 21.27.47.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.8 KB
ID:	1937940Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-11-27 at 21.27.56.jpg
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	1937941

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-11-27 at 21.30.28.jpg
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	1937944Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-11-27 at 21.32.42.jpg
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	1937945 more....

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2017-11-26 at 13.15.40.jpg Views:	1 Size:	117.7 KB ID:	1937948
        Last edited by Magic; 11-27-2017, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Check IP, nice try you and your ban history..... about the 13 year old everyone knows it's true, you even asked others to help you saying it's false, anyway you're just a sick person to do such thing

Comment

I have blacklisted them now but its not enough, as the abuse is intense, i have spent unseen amounts of money on this platform, and i don't deserve to be bullied off the game because people can't keep their immature comments to themselves, R2 seriously need to police the **** on here or just close it down, people like this give Role Playing Games a bad name. there is too much to send in a ticket, and my last one was unanswered, please can a mod make sure someone is notified of the abuse problem and implement something to rectify the ongoing issue.

Comment

Originally posted by R214492439 View Post
              Check IP, nice try you and your ban history..... about the 13 year old everyone knows it's true, you even asked others to help you saying it's false, anyway you're just a sick person to do such thing
              Me and my ban history? care to explain?

Comment

you spent so many money on this game? you said r2 refunded you, is that a lie too? also what kind of person promises on his kids and then breaks the promise so lightly? and ofc the others are the bad ones.... the history about how much you want to ban everyone based on false acusation you create on your little head

Comment

All reports be sent through ticket. I cannot forward these for you.
                  Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
                  Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

it's fine, r2 have responded. and are going to deal with it
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X