Server merges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server merges

When will r2 merge new server to old servers?
    -IceLing
    -s138 Misty Gardens

I think they will never merge the new servers to the old ones,they can't even do 1 merge/year..

Comment

Everything minus S156, S157, S158 is possible. maybe we might get an update this week, and it does look like its a yearly event now. last time only 3 servers were left. so maybe the same again this time

Comment

Hmm really bc at the last merge s144 was the last merged server,what opened at November,bc I registrated to s145,s146,s147 later and it's opened in February,1 month after the merge.

Comment

But as I can see,the events didn't even show up since October,and the new merge didn't announced yet..Altough they announce the new servers a 2-3 days before the open,the s158 get announced that they when it opened,before that you only seen it in the servers list,but if you didn't take a look at the forum,then you didn't know about that.

Comment

Lunaria Story doesn't have a dedicated mod anymore so i should imagine R2_Crystal wasn't available to put it on the forum or wasn't told of the new server launch before hand.
            And it's almost certainly looking like no merge will happen either.

Comment

Working...
            X