Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do the Lunaria Story creators have any plans to update the game now, or in the suddle future?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do the Lunaria Story creators have any plans to update the game now, or in the suddle future?

As the title says, I am wondering if the game will EVER be updated once more. The game creators have nothing to do with the actual gamers, they send their small group of Mentors, and forum supervisors, the mentors know less
    if anything about the game compared to the players. I have the answer I need from other players when the R2mentor fails to retain the knowledge I seek. SO apparentally not only have the gamers surpassed the R2mentors whom should know
    more about Lunaria Story than what just happens to be on the forum, but the game creators don't respond to the MANY ideas and requests for Lunaria Story.
    I myself would like to see a screenshot, or any form of proof from a forum supervisor who says, "I will submit any ideas and requests for updates", because truly I blame them
    and the creaters of Lunaria Story

Love the game....
    FOR NOW!

Mentors ARE players, so if you feel you would make a better mentor, you can apply and show them how it's done.

If there's one thing I find the absolute most irritating thing to read, it's any sort of bashing of volunteers just because you feel they don't know as much about the game as you do. At least they stepped up and are trying to help. If you don't find them useful, and you have no intention of doing it yourself, ignore them.

Any sort of information about any updates to this game will either be posted by R2, or added to the game as a surprise. No one, not even R2, will give you a proper answer to your question.
    Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

I Agree With MemoryLane, The Mentors and Forum Mod's bend over backwards to help and provide support to players, I would show some respect that people do actually go out of their way to help players but the problem has been stated "No one, not even R2, will give you a proper answer to your question."and is beyond volunteers control
      Ex LUNARIA STORY Player
      SERVER S135
      NIGHTGAZE - 250K - GUILD INVICTUS

Comment

Originally posted by opticalfox View Post
        I Agree With MemoryLane, The Mentors and Forum Mod's bend over backwards to help and provide support to players, I would show some respect that people do actually go out of their way to help players but the problem has been stated "No one, not even R2, will give you a proper answer to your question."and is beyond volunteers control
        If you can't find a proper answer from someone I guess you need to learn where/who to ask.
        Learned to be a ICD coder. Learning how to be a programmer.

Comment

{"I will submit any ideas and requests for updates", because truly I blame them
          and the creaters of Lunaria Story"**

so fyi,their job is not to submit any ideas as they are not the only ones playing ls. and even if they do request for update,it wont happen since ls is not prioritized anymore.
          So there is valid reason in your statement that mentors are lamer than non-mentors and bad at their job. They did in fact pass along suggestions to the creators and they did good jobs in their part.

" SO apparentally not only have the gamers surpassed the R2mentors whom should know
          more about Lunaria Story "
          So apparentally you do not know that mentors are humans and they DO in fact play lunaria story. just because they are mentors doesnt mean they can answer to each and everyone's question.
          And mentors can only give the game creators feedbacks and suggestion from players. they cannot update the game itself.
          Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-21-2017, 04:44 AM. Reason: merged posts
          server : Turin hall
          IGN : solarblue
          level : 80
          might : 541K+

guild :LIGHTING

nobody is perfect,nobody is weak,nobody is fit to call themselves the world strongest player,everyone is strong in their own unique ways
          Quitted Lunaria Story since 2014

Comment

mentor can iask where can i get that mount evolve pill PIECE?

Comment

anyone where can i get mount evolve piece???? :'(

Comment

Originally posted by zillowaztech View Post
                anyone where can i get mount evolve piece???? :'(
                at shop, see pet-mount-2 pages cost 150g
                IGN: Preface
                Guild: GUILDLESS

Comment

I figure the only way r2games will ever update Lunaria Story is if the people who play the game ban together as a community and start a petition. Contact the company
                  get signatures, raise awareness. R2 would get more money out of updating the game as new content would draw more players in.

Comment

Originally posted by [1]Preface View Post
                    at shop, see pet-mount-2 pages cost 150g
                    i mean the pill piece only not the exactly evolve pill

Comment

as if they will update even if u petition for years. how to get signatures when u're all talking using social platforms? u cant go telling players so upload their signatures here as it is not secure at all(this IS a social platform where non-players can also come and look)
                      server : Turin hall
                      IGN : solarblue
                      level : 80
                      might : 541K+

guild :LIGHTING

nobody is perfect,nobody is weak,nobody is fit to call themselves the world strongest player,everyone is strong in their own unique ways
                      Quitted Lunaria Story since 2014

Comment

i see..none..:P
                        IGN: Preface
                        Guild: GUILDLESS

Comment

Get the Mount Upgrade Pill Piece by doing Pirate Raid at 13:00-13:20 and at 19:00-19:20 server time. You get one once you defeat the boss in the instance also you should have made your own forum post instead of asking a question on another forum post that has nothing to do with this question.
                          Learned to be a ICD coder. Learning how to be a programmer.

Comment

MENTOR MEMORYLANE... PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION... WHERE CAN I HAVE MOUNT EVOLVE PILL PIECE

Comment

MENTOR MEMORYLANE... PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION... WHERE CAN I HAVE MOUNT EVOLVE PILL PIECE
                              I am not a mentor, and no, I will not answer game related questions. However, if you would read the post directly above yours, I am almost sure you will find the answer to your question.
                              Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
                              Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Working...
                              X