X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blowfishn
    started a topic Get All 5star Dungeons in Champion Clash

Get All 5star Dungeons in Champion Clash

Hope these pics can explain how to get 5 star dungeons with alot of time and patience!!!
    Everyone can do it ... unless you want to waste diamonds on a dead game
    The pics should explain better than i can.... i hope

the dungeons themselves do not refresh UNLESS you kill all monsters , die, or exit out of there , so you can continue getting 5 star on each monster,,,,
    never kill a monster that does not have 5 stars... obviously...
    only kill 5 star monsters in the dungeon your working on...

its best to start from beginning (very first dungeon) or else you forget what dungeons your workin on ...

you can work on any dungeon you want and as lon as you have killed at least one 5 star monster dead with yellow stars, and you refresh out of there,
    that dungeon will stay like that ... just enter when you have some refresh attempts

Click image for larger version  Name:	dungeons.jpg Views:	1 Size:	389.3 KB ID:	1963405

so i am out of refreshes so i would refresh my page and do not enter dungeon until next day when you enter the next day refresh to try for more 5 stars ... even if you use 3 refreshes and you didn't et any 5 stars come up, its ok just refresh the whole game and do not enter dungeon until next day.... but continue to use up your 3 turns in any other dungeon.... you can be working on multiple dungeons... JUST ALWAYS REMEMBER TO REFRESH PAGE TO LEAVE DUNGEON... if you just exited dungeon will be reset.... also you can enter any dungeon your working on and leave them and still have your 3 attempts as long as you have at least 1 monster dead with 5 stars....

Click image for larger version  Name:	dungeon 3a.jpg Views:	2 Size:	121.8 KB ID:	1963509

Refreshed game to leave dungeon
    If your running low on HP just totally leave out of CC to restore your party's HP anytime you are low....

Click image for larger version  Name:	dungeon 2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	397.9 KB ID:	1963510Same dungeon I re-entered after reset to continue completing 5 stars... out of refresh attempt so refresh game and finish using dailey attempts in any other dungeon

So there it is... you can complete all 5 stars It just takes a lot of time ... so start from beginning at first dungeon and get those stars you need ....
    Like i said, you can work on as many dungeons at once because dungeons themselves do not refresh UNLESS you kill all monsters , die, or exit out of there

it takes patience and a lot of time but it can be done... hope i explained it so you understand
    as long as you refresh the page when you leave that dungeon your 5 star kills remain

Good Luck!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Blowfishn; 07-27-2018, 01:03 PM.

• gokhansumer1907
    replied
    Originally posted by Blowfishn View Post

wouldn't you like to know hhahhhahha

the game has been garbage, hehey is defective, people do not receive gifts, even if the Stars 5 stars, knowing is useless.hahahahaaa

Leave a comment:

• Blowfishn
    replied
    Originally posted by gokhansumer1907 View Post
    Cheater _??? Blow or xena or scrat _?
    wouldn't you like to know hhahhhahha

Leave a comment:

• gokhansumer1907
    replied
    Cheater _??? Blow or xena or scrat _?

Leave a comment:

Working...