bug power and level hopskyr s.30

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bug power and level hopskyr s.30

Please moderators look at this guy, because it is not possible in 3 months of play, he remains on the same level 59 with the experience that comes when he is offline and the exorbitant power of being vip 2, solve it. Hopskyr s.30 below follows the print

Last edited by LordCobrinius; 09-24-2017, 04:14 PM.

Comment

?????????? ????????? ????????????, ???????, ????????, ?????????? ?????, ????? ??? hopskyr

Comment

Why can not I write Russian?

Comment

You must ban a cheater like hopskyr in this game

Comment

It really is very strange that the player

Comment

I don't see the point of the screenshot you've provided. It doesn't show that it's an active player or that the player has done anything wrong.

Russian can't be used because Russian characters are not compatible with this version of the forum. Sorry.

If you can provide actual evidence of cheating, please send in a ticket to www.r2games.com/support with the screenshots and explanation for why you believe this person is cheating, so that R2 can investigate the issue.
              Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
              Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Last edited by heroichunter; 10-01-2017, 10:18 AM.

Comment

oh lol friends i just enter for cross server battle and cross server domination and forever i stop in spire ,too i stop play long time ago,
                  when the server was created so I have the gifts of old if they want to try I can help them to leave the game for a year and see the results and thanks for the gifts of the g.m ? and some people help me how my guild leader.
                  I owe it more to him for helping me a lot and explaining what the game is like when I return

id HOSPKYR .... why look me im no cheater just stop play and i just enter for 2 event cross party and cross domination fun in the game

Comment

HOSPKYR . Okay, but you're at the same level 59 for 3 months, it's impossible for you not to move to level 60, because the offline experience will make you advance in the same way, and you remain at the same level always

Comment

friend you can try just stay in meditation or in spire many people used that , and i just online 1-2 hours for day yes you want can talk with my member guilds or people yes i online all day friend

Comment

Working...
                      X