Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who?

CS Domination why doesn't work ??

not only does it not work but if you click it a couple times it auto bans you for little while... but on sunday after reset domination does work up until domination starts on monday... so you can bet at least once a week they are highly cheating out the players by not fixing domination..... they don't care that players totally counted on the winnings from the daily betting.... i personally think they should be sending out the daily losses from that ... i mean really , would it really hurt to give the players 20 diamonds a day and the other rewards they normally would receive??? time and time again players are bent over without any lube, and cheated out of decent compensation for ONCE would be nice if players were compensated, as deserved, daily, at the highest betting rewards since this has been cheating us far to long already... if domination or any other simple thing cannot be fixed because devs made their money off the game already and left it.... THEN CLOSE THE GAME ALREADY!!!! or is R2 THAT desperate to cheat the players also?? of course why not.... i guess we enjoy these daily lubeless bend overs Players counted on the rewards don't you understand that?? wonders if you guys ever actually see things from the players point of view??

Comment

Originally posted by Blowfishn View Post
      not only does it not work but if you click it a couple times it auto bans you for little while... but on sunday after reset domination does work up until domination starts on monday... so you can bet at least once a week they are highly cheating out the players by not fixing domination..... they don't care that players totally counted on the winnings from the daily betting.... i personally think they should be sending out the daily losses from that ... i mean really , would it really hurt to give the players 20 diamonds a day and the other rewards they normally would receive??? time and time again players are bent over without any lube, and cheated out of decent compensation for ONCE would be nice if players were compensated, as deserved, daily, at the highest betting rewards since this has been cheating us far to long already... if domination or any other simple thing cannot be fixed because devs made their money off the game already and left it.... THEN CLOSE THE GAME ALREADY!!!! or is R2 THAT desperate to cheat the players also?? of course why not.... i guess we enjoy these daily lubeless bend overs Players counted on the rewards don't you understand that?? wonders if you guys ever actually see things from the players point of view??
      You really have some time since you play this game... You dont realize that this game doesnt have coders anymore? The game is left on the dawn of history. This game ended 1 year ago.

Your worst nightmare .
      Azazael - S20

Comment

Originally posted by R29228555 View Post

You really have some time since you play this game... You dont realize that this game doesnt have coders anymore? The game is left on the dawn of history. This game ended 1 year ago.
        Of course i know theres no devs......... i wrote that to discourage new players from playing.......... why have new players come play a dead game???
        - Do you even still play?? the game may of ended but as long as they open new servers knowingly ripping people off, ... they need to fix the stuff or close the game
        Last edited by Blowfishn; 08-21-2017, 06:59 PM.

Comment

CS Domination why doesn't work ??

Comment

nothing works R2 don't give a damn about mythborne they haven't done any major updates since 2007 and R2 Games will not even update any other games that's why mythborne is closing down in October

Comment

Originally posted by evilryuko View Post
              nothing works R2 don't give a damn about mythborne they haven't done any major updates since 2007 and R2 Games will not even update any other games that's why mythborne is closing down in October
              You sure about that? I looked up the wiki the other day and it said that R2 Games was founded in 2010.

Comment

Working...
              X