Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you for making the union that ended the motivation of many players!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you for making the union that ended the motivation of many players!

Dear MythBorne, I come to thank the beautiful union made where the motivation of many players has ended, not counting those who left the game. Joining from s60 to s78, you discouraged many players and many who are entering is just a joke, even because the will to play has nothing left. Do not recharge, so I personally will not do more, I know a VIP player 9 that for this player the VIP and nothing now give the same! If I want to say everything, I do not think I can describe the great lack of motivation. More than one thing is for sure, you all disappointed many players with this silly union!

@ Lendar You dont think that everyday as you kill out new players in the lower level cs also kills their motivation to play?

They dont stand a chance in cs with all you guys down there killing them out

Comment

Originally posted by Blowfishn View Post
      @ Lendar You dont think that everyday as you kill out new players in the lower level cs also kills their motivation to play?

They dont stand a chance in cs with all you guys down there killing them out
      You did not realize I never did that again, did you? I've been to Battle-Cross Heaven for a long time, before talking about ********, pay more attention!

Comment

Working...
      X